OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. I was born on Mandalore and fought in the Purge. I am the last of my line.”

A gifted warrior, Bo-Katan Kryze is a legendary Mandalorian. She refused to align with the Empire's occupation of Mandalore, and now seeking the Darksaber.

Hot Toys is thrilled to expand its highly popular The Mandalorian collectible series and presenting the new 1/6th scale Bo-Katan Kryze collectible figure for all Star Wars collectors!

The Bo-Katan Kryze collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness, skillfully crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with weathering effects, meticulously tailored and form-fitting under-suit, a jetpack with booster fire effects, a pair of blasters, a dagger blade, and a themed display stand!

This amazing figure of the Nite Owls leader is definitely a collectible for all Star Wars fans to have in their collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS035
PRODUCT NAMEBO-KATAN KRYZE™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS26
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, REDDISH BROWN COLORED SHORT HAIR SCULPT WITH HEAD PIECE, BO-KATAN KRYZE’S MANDALORIAN ARMOR
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Bo-Katan Kryze™ Collectible Figure special features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Katee Sackhoff as Bo-Katan Kryze in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- One (1) newly crafted battle damaged helmeted head with articulated rangefinder
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Reddish brown colored short hair sculpt with head piece
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons and accessories
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- One (1) right hand for holding comlink
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) Bo-Katan Kryze’s Mandalorian armor and vest with distressed effects
- One (1) pair of blue gauntlets with weathering effects
- One (1) grey green colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) brown belt with pouches and pistol holsters
- One (1) pair of grey green colored pants
- One (1) pair of blue knee guard with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of brown colored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) blasters
- One (1) wired grappling hook (attachable to gauntlets)
- One (1) dagger blade (attachable to right gauntlet)

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack with distressed effects
- Two (2) booster fire effect accessories (attachable to jetpack)
- One (1) comlink
- One (1) imperial cruiser rail diorama accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 63989210
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 34664610
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9ff74210
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bf7c6010
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE E6533010
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0565e810
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Be034810
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9c351310
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1a111210
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 50049e10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23f7b410
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 45433a10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 31f83010
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1ccf4f10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4aa4f410
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Fa1e4910
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4337c410
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6a2fc410
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2f9e0310
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE D312cf10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3a2b5210
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15e71e10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 94afaf10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7b064610
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 00755710

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Mandalorian #Bo-KatanKryze #Disney+ #female #sci-fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Since I don't watch the show and hardly look up details about it, I can't tell how well they recreated the on-screen appearance. But it does look very well made.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:Since I don't watch the show and hardly look up details about it, I can't tell how well they recreated the on-screen appearance. But it does look very well made.

I love the show and honestly, save some possible paint details being different, this looks really really good. Like, realllly good! The price will stop me, but still, if it holds to that quality in final production it may be worth considering for me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MeMyself&I wrote:I love the show and honestly, save some possible paint details being different, this looks really really good. Like, realllly good! The price will stop me, but still, if it holds to that quality in final production it may be worth considering for me.

I'm glad to hear they did well. Not a huge surprise, but then again neither is the hefty price tag.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It went to Wait List in 30 minutes at Timewalker. Yikes!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It went to Wait List in 30 minutes at Timewalker. Yikes!

LOL. It wasn't me! I'm innocent!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
It looks good, though the sculpt is the main thing and apart from that, it's akin to existing parts though re-tailored for a female body.

It seems very likely that HT would have done a Cara Dune before Bo-Katan. So I wonder (given the prototype, development and approval periods for any figure, which would have been before the recent controversy) if they got stuck with a prototype of Cara Dune that now Disney won't let them make. The thing is (without saying anything whatsoever about the IRL issues) that Cara Dune would probably have been the more interesting and maybe better selling figure. I have no memory whatsoever of what the HT history is, in terms of when they announced either character, or if they showed prototypes at shows etc -- with the pandemic, probably not.

glitch

glitch
Wow that's an awesome looking figure!
Oh if only Hot Toys weren't so dang expensive! Sad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:It looks good, though the sculpt is the main thing and apart from that, it's akin to existing parts though re-tailored for a female body.

It seems very likely that HT would have done a Cara Dune before Bo-Katan.  So I wonder (given the prototype, development and approval periods for any figure, which would have been before the recent controversy) if they got stuck with a prototype of Cara Dune that now Disney won't let them make.  The thing is (without saying anything whatsoever about the IRL issues) that Cara Dune would probably have been the more interesting and maybe better selling figure.  I have no memory whatsoever of what the HT history is, in terms of when they announced either character, or if they showed prototypes at shows etc -- with the pandemic, probably not.

I don’t recall ever seeing (even in previous promo pics) a passing glance at her — which is too bad, as I do believe she would have sold at fairly high numbers. So I imagine you’re correct about Disney being the ones to prevent it from happening.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Question for anyone who owns this figure.... is it possible to pull the armour off, and if so, is it velcroed underneath?

I'm basically curious what the suit is like underneath the armour.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Question for anyone who owns this figure.... is it possible to pull the armour off, and if so, is it velcroed underneath?

I'm basically curious what the suit is like underneath the armour.

Ive been looking for some basic suits lately so i know there are some bare suits on ebay.

Looks like velcro

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Screen13

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you for finding that pic, Valiarde. It's just good to know what it looks like underneath. I'm making a custom version of the character and was curious how Hot Toys figured out the suit and armour combination.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Wanted to pop in and say the Bo Katan’s head sculpt is gorgeous! (Pics!)

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0Kz1Hq5

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE PatI81F

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ BO-KATAN KRYZE™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE PXGj0Av

Diana

Diana
Oh yes, it is. Hot Toys is just really good at this. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum