OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS CollectibleFigure The COWBOY DOC 1
New product: 1/6 REDMAM TOYS Tombstone Town DOC 1
Product Number ItemNo: RM052

Products include:

HeadSculpt with Hat HeadSculpt with Hat
Silver Plaid Tie
Gray Suit
White Shirt White Shirt
Red Vest
Black Pants
Black Shoes
Cigarette
Ring gold ring
Two DOC Pistol X2 pistols
Two DOC Knife X 2
Black Sling Holster Tactical Gun Hanger
Double-barreled shotgun
Bullets x 2
Body
Hands X 6
Pattern Stand Pattern Stand
PREORDER ENDS 2021 April 18
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL 2021 September
Scheduled cut-off time: April 18, 2021
Shipping time: September 2021

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02442510
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02442810
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02443010
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02443310
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02443510
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02443810
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02444310
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02444710
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02445010

New product: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Tombstone Town DOC 2
NEW: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS CollectibleFigure The COWBOY DOC 2
New product: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Tombstone Town DOC 2
Item No: RM053

Products include:

Head Sculpt with Hat Head Sculpt with Hat
Black Dot Tie
Gray Long Coat Gray Long Coat
Black Suit
Gray Shirt Gray Shirt
Black Pants
Black LeatherBoots
DOCPistol X 2 Pistol X2
Ring Golden Ring
Silver Cup Silver Cup
Silver Badge
Cigarette
Bullet x 8 Bullet x 8
Brown Gun Blet with Holster Tactical Gun Belt
Double-barreled shotgun
Bullets x 2
Body
Hands X 6
Pattern Stand Pattern Stand

Scheduled order cut-off time: April 18, 2021

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02473710
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02474110
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02474410
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02474510
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02474710
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02474910
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02475110
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02475310
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02475410

New product: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Marshal of Tombstone Town
NEW: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Collectible FigureDeputy Town Marshal COWBOY
New product: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS Marshal of Tombstone Town
Item No: RM054

Products include:
DXHead Sculpt X 1 DX Head Sculpt
HeadSculpt with Hat X 1 HeadSculpt with Hat X 1
Blood Red Scarf
Black Coat
Black Vest
Black Pants
White Shirt White Shirt
Black Tie
Silver Badge Silver Badge
Black Gunbelt & Holster & Bullet X 5 Black tactical gun belt with 5 rows of bullets
GoldenBadge Revolver Mayor's Badge Revolver
Cowboy Black Boots with Spurs Spurs
Double-Barreled Shotgun
RedBullets x 2
Pocket Watch and Gold Chain
Body with Hands X 2
Hands X 4

Scheduled order cut-off time: April 18, 2021

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02503410
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02503710
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02503810
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504010
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504110
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504210
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504310
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504410
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504510
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal 02504610

#newproduct #RedmanToys #TombstoneTown #Doc #Marshal #male #Western #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm, competition with Present Toys over Doc? Doc's headsculpt is remarkably good, a great likeness and realistic treatment. I'm trying to spot the difference from the Present Toys one, apart from the skin tone. The Marshal's on the other hand, looks a bit more cartoonish/abstract. Of course, this type of mustache would do that to a real 1:1 man, but anyway. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I passed on all the previous versions from Redman (and, of course, the custom figures that cost an arm and a leg that these are taken from), so I might actually get these (not sure which Doc -- I have other Redman figures, and they're not bad). I do like that Doc 2 comes with his tin cup, sort of wish they'd just release all the stuff into one Deluxe edition instead of making one buy two figures to get all the stuff. I agree, Wyatt doesn't look nearly as good, but it would seem weird to me to just have Doc. Now to decide which version (and company) of Doc to get -- might just get all three Docs just to make additional figures with whatever stuff is left over. (I really want to delve into the Western theme with a bunch of side characters to be able to shoot some photo stories).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal C8485110

Chip

Stryker2011 wrote:I passed on all the previous versions from Redman (and, of course, the custom figures that cost an arm and a leg that these are taken from), so I might actually get these (not sure which Doc -- I have other Redman figures, and they're not bad). I do like that Doc 2 comes with his tin cup, sort of wish they'd just release all the stuff into one Deluxe edition instead of making one buy two figures to get all the stuff. I agree, Wyatt doesn't look nearly as good, but it would seem weird to me to just have Doc. Now to decide which version (and company) of Doc to get -- might just get all three Docs just to make additional figures with whatever stuff is left over. (I really want to delve into the Western theme with a bunch of side characters to be able to shoot some photo stories).

That would be cool !

ahbake

So I'm guessing both Doc Holiday sculpts are knock-offs of Rainman's sculpt?

shazzdan

shazzdan
"I'm your Huckleberry." Looks pretty good to me. I'm a big Val Kilmer fan so I might get this.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ahbake wrote:So I'm guessing both Doc Holiday sculpts are knock-offs of Rainman's sculpt?

That’s pretty much been the consensus.

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Redman Toys: 1/6 Tombstone Town-DOC 1, DOC 2, Town Marshal C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, I went completely nuts and POd all three of these and the Present Toys DH — hopefully at least one of them has a great sculpt, and I can combine elements from each to make my definitive Val Doc, and use the remainder to make other characters.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is a little nuts, but who can complain about three Val Kilmers!? Smile I'm sure you'll end up with a bunch of great western characters.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It does seem like a great opportunity to get some outfits and accessories for your western figures, so it's understandable. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Good stuff Stryker! Definitely great for western gear. Can't wait to see your definitive version of Doc!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum