OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"The world is upside-down. People need something to get behind. They need a symbol." – Winter Soldier

They’re ready for new challenges, are you? Following the epic events of “Avengers: Endgame,” Falcon and Winter Soldier team up to try and live up to the legacy left behind by Captain America in a global adventure that tests their abilities – and their patience.

Inspired by Marvel Studios’ original series The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Hot Toys presents an exciting 1/6th scale collectible figure of Winter Soldier showcasing his brand new look out from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the portrayal of Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier in the latest action series, the figure features a newly developed head with remarkable likeness, a finely tailored tactic outfit, his iconic prosthetic arm displaying mechanic details and incredible painting techniques, highly-detailed weapons including machine gun and dagger, and a figure stand.

Recruit the new Winter Soldier for your Avengers’ team today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS039
PRODUCT NAMEWINTER SOLDIER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH DARK BROWN COLORED SHORT HAIR SCULPTURE, BLUE AND NAVY BLUE-COLORED TACTICAL SUIT
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Winter Soldier Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
- Newly developed head sculpt with highly-detailed facial expression
- Dark brown colored short hair sculpture
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Robotic left arm with mechanic details and specially applied metallic painting
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands (right with glove) including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- Two (2) pairs of gun holding hands
- One (1) pair of knife holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) blue and navy blue-colored tactical suit
- One (1) right forearm armor
- One (1) pair of black colored pants
- One (1) pair of black colored spats
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) dagger

Accessory:
- A figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11451
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2772
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3502
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4465
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5444
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6417
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7402
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8380
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9365
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10345
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11452
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12307
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13289
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14266
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15248
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16230
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17218
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18203
WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19182

#newproduct #HotToys #Falcon&TheWinterSoldier #WinterSoldier #male #Disney+ #comicbook #Marvel #MCU

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great looking set. I don't know if it is accurate, but probably...

brassco

brassco
frankly speaking, i am more interested in the Falcon, as the accessories would include wings...

The series just started, i hope no spoilers here with regards to the figure whatsoever!

Illusion

Illusion
I have always liked the character and Sebastian Stan - but consider him best in „The Winter Soldier“. That version also was my very first action figure (in 2016) and the ton of accessories (well, weapons) is still amazing.

Given my enthusiasm for the character I ordered the Civil War version - and passed him on to a friend because I considered him too dull compared to the first... I preordered the Infinity War version - and did not even open it before selling him again... Rolling Eyes

This is a figure that I somehow feel I should want to buy to be faithful to the character Laughing - but I do not. Infinity War/End game put a serious dent in my Marvel enthusiasm anyway.
Does not help that I preferred the silver arm to this gunmetal/gold Wakanda version (which in my opinion does not look that very well with the blue jacket...). If Hot Toys prices did not steadily rise to new highs, I would give him a thought, but I expect him to be too expensive for what he brings along. I‘d be fine with a decent knock off head (and still think about this head/clothing set GF presented recently).

csyeung

csyeung
brassco wrote:frankly speaking, i am more interested in the Falcon, as the accessories would include wings...

The series just started, i hope no spoilers here with regards to the figure whatsoever!

I don't think this uniform is anything spoilerish. It looks like the infinity war version of Bucky with a shorter hair cut that he has in the series. Falcon will probably come later closer to the end of the series I presume.

I do like the head sculpt on this, but I feel there's not much else that comes with this figure and the price point is a bit expensive overall for just a figure, a few hands a knife and a gun.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, the price was a bit steep, but I POd this — since I don’t have a WS, and the wife has a bit of a schoolgirl crush on the actor — have to keep the wife happy. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WinterSoldier - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER WINTER SOLDIER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, the price was a bit steep, but I POd this — since I don’t have a WS, and the wife has a bit of a schoolgirl crush on the actor — have to keep the wife happy. Wink

Perfectly understandable on all accounts. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum