OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Parts List:

Head carving x 2 (Head Sculpture Calm Edition / bandage version)

hand x6

Suit

Shoes

Cloak

Bracer

Leggings

Hook

Neck x 2

Darts x 5

(There are no other pictures at this time -- probably due to licensing concerns):

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure N4-52811

#newproduct #SSR #Hush #Bat #comicbook #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not what I expected. I expected a female head with a hushing expression, that, with some glasses, can be used to create a sexy librarian kitbash. Wink

JohnByng

Is this a Mummy Batman? It looks like he has the original costume, judging by the tights. This might be good, but I need to see him from the front before I buy. Smile

JohnByng

GubernatorFan wrote:Not what I expected. I expected a female head with a hushing expression, that, with some glasses, can be used to create a sexy librarian kitbash. Wink

Hmmm... sexy librarian fetish, huh? A sort of reverse twist on Marilyn Munroe in Some Like it Hot: "I want mine to wear glasses!"

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Hmmm... sexy librarian fetish, huh? A sort of reverse twist on Marilyn Munroe in Some Like it Hot: "I want mine to wear glasses!"

Not in and of itself, but for comedic purposes, sure. And I cannot claim to have this degree of sophistication. I was thinking more of the one in Tomcats. Wink But anyway...

6Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:45 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here are the pictures: Oh and this is a must have on a Phicen, right?

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 51115437005_b789fbefdes-l500 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 51115437000_2277c1bd1b_bs-l1600 (1) by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 51115436975_fa575d47b9_bs-l1600 (2) by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 51114398294_50a3058ef5_bs-l1600 (3) by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 51114398284_689812221f_bs-l1600 (4) by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 51114398264_ecdf156b3a_bs-l1600 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks pretty cool. Did you find those extra pics on Facebook, or something, AFM? Thanks for posting them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:That looks pretty cool. Did you find those extra pics on Facebook, or something, AFM? Thanks for posting them.

My pleasure. I found the pics on ebay. that person wants over $315.00. OSK has it for $255.00

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2784

9Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:14 am

Diana

Diana
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Oh and this is a must have on a Phicen, right?
Absolutely! Very Happy

Wow. I half wish I was a bigger Batman fan than I am, cause that looks great!

10Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:34 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Diana wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Oh and this is a must have on a Phicen, right?
Absolutely! Very Happy

Wow. I half wish I was a bigger Batman fan than I am, cause that looks great!
It's never too late,.

11Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:15 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Is the body included? It's not on the list.
But then again, no mention of the belt too.

12Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:37 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Someone from sideshow freaks form said it does come with the body. I guess we'll see. But it would make sense that it does come with a body for that price, right?

13Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:28 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I love it but still on the fence.
As mentioned over at SSF, this seems to be using a similar body as the By-Art By Transcendent (KO JL Superman) which stands at 33cm (13"). What is this, DC Direct 13" Deluxe all over again?!

I don't want to have to change to a TBL to make him better scaled to his colLEAGUEs, adding $80 to the already hefty price tag.
I also prefer that nice torso musculature on the pics, which is a major selling point for me, rather than the moobs on the M34/M35.
Oh well... our deadline is still on June 4, so plenty of time to sleep on it.

14Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:19 am

blackpool

blackpool
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Here are the pictures: Oh and this is a must have on a Phicen, right?

Thanks a lot for the pictures AFM! And yes it must be a grail once rebuilt on a phicen body... Otherwise to my eyes it's a huge miss, the body proportions are a total catastrophy (small head, body is too lengthy with gigantic legs, thighs are the length of his torso... that's actually the debate now on social medias around this release)

As for the title "HUSH" if it can be of any help, it comes from a Batman comic book that is overly iconic for the fans, "Batman: Hush" is a fabulous story by the great Jeph Loeb starring nearly all iconic villains batman ever fought, and it's fully drawn by the also iconic Jim Lee (himself yeah...)

I highly recommend that comic book guys if you're into Batman, this is a must read!

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure 599096._SX1600_QL80_TTD_

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Batman-hush-new-edition-trade-paperback

15Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:01 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
You're welcome blackpool, my friend. They also did a DVD movie. I didn't read the book but the movie was great.

16Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale HUSH figure Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:33 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
BAH! Where’s my Hush Huntress?!?

I think he came out well, but I’m firmly entrenched in 1/12 for my superheroes (unless someone actually does want to dangle a 1/6 Hush Huntress in front of me).

I still have the Mafex Hush Batman on my nightstand. Love that figure. I know a lot of people struggle with the oversized cape, but once I worked with it a bit, I really liked it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum