OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys: F012 1/6 Scale Custom head sculpt + tee set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looks like sylvester stallone

Ovy

Ovy
Oh was expecting a tea set.

csyeung

csyeung
Valiarde wrote:Looks like sylvester stallone

Now that you mention it, it does! I didn't realize this came with an unpainted sculpt as well.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
sadly this looks like a stallone that fell victim to the same botched surgery mickey rourke had years ago ....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny comments. The face with the make up paint looks pretty good, and the t-shirt is great. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Funny comments. The face with the make up paint looks pretty good, and the t-shirt is great. Smile

Agreed. The “unpainted” head is rather hideous, and oddly looks more cartoon-like, where as the face-painted head could pass for a “real” person.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Punish - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys: F012 1/6 Scale Custom head sculpt + tee set C8485110

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
I'm a huge punisher fan, I'm even ashamed to say I got the punisher war machine model....and I hate iron man because of hot toys.... but I honestly do not like this head sculpt, it looks too surreal and stylized.

I've been debating tracking down a revenger ultimate edition and paying the extra, but that thing is nearly 250 to 300usd these days.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
If it didn't come with the T-shirt, I would not have thought of the Punisher first but rather, The Original Misfits.  Painting a skull on his face isn't actually much of a Punisher thing (more like someone's Halloween costume idea) and even if he did, it wouldn't be this oddly cartoonish version.  

Glenn Danzig on the other hand...

Punish - NEW PRODUCT: Daftoys: F012 1/6 Scale Custom head sculpt + tee set Downlo10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum