OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
86TOYS 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade

Material = Metal + ABS

NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A1-52814
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A2-52813
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A3-52813
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A4-52813
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A5-52812
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A6-52812
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A7-52811
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A8-52811
NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade A9-52811

#newproduct #86toys #Diecastblade #sword #movie-based #weapon #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That looks very cool. I just ordered a custom sword from Shapeways, and after 3 times seeing it taken out of production for having overly fine parts, hopefully it will go through with my instructions to "print anyway." Point is, if this works for you, you're in luck.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Im curious what sword are you trying to have made? This one is diecast, so I imagine that may make a difference. The TBL swords are generally all plastic and not resin, which I’m guessing is less prone to breaking.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 86TOYS: 1/6 Scale Diecast custom blade C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's a model I found online. When they rejected it (unless I wanted to print it anyway) the first time, I switched the option from smoothest plastic to silver. Then they rejected it again, so I went to smooth plastic and ended up asking them to print it anyway despite the possible issues, figuring I can try to fix any imperfections and still have something usable to work with as a basis. If that fails, I might turn to Ovy! Help me Ovy Wan-Kenobi, you're my only hope! That's what I'm planning to say anyway Smile

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:It's a model I found online. When they rejected it (unless I wanted to print it anyway) the first time, I switched the option from smoothest plastic to silver. Then they rejected it again, so I went to smooth plastic and ended up asking them to print it anyway despite the possible issues, figuring I can try to fix any imperfections and still have something usable to work with as a basis. If that fails, I might turn to Ovy! Help me Ovy Wan-Kenobi, you're my only hope! That's what I'm planning to say anyway Smile

Haha, instructions unclear. I guess it is a secret project?

brassco

brassco
I have this HT figure. So should i get this sword? Depends on the final product...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Haha, instructions unclear. I guess it is a secret project?

We'll see, it might not be a secret (to you) for long. Smile

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
brassco wrote:I have this HT figure. So should i get this sword? Depends on the final product...

Missed out on the HT model, I still debate picking it up, but it has a waiting list on sideshow... but at this point I doubt it'll actually reprint

Valiarde

Valiarde
I don't know about you guys, but as cool as those production pics are, I wish we could see the sword in normal light. You can certainly overdo with coolness, when you just want to sell a product.

Not even the size?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum