OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14553510

PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – LAWYER Saul.
Product Specs:
Name: Gangster politicians
Product Number: PT-sp24
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
Head sculpture *1
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Notebook computer*1
Coffee*1
Briefcase*1
Business card*1
Newspaper*1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Suits*1
Shirt*1
Tie*1
Suit pants*1
Belt*1
Shoes*1
Release Date: 1st quarter 2021

TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14553411
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14553810
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14553911
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14554210
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14554311
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14554310
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14554411
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14554510
TVseries - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Lawyer Saul Action Figure #PT-sp27 14554611

#newproduct #PresentToys #LawyerSaul #male #TVseries #drama

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't place the actor or the series right off the top of my head, but he looks familiar, so I suppose pretty good job?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
He is the Lawyer from Breaking Bad and the spin off series "Better Call Saul"

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:He is the Lawyer from Breaking Bad and the spin off series "Better Call Saul"

Thanks. I seemed to remember there was a Saul in Breaking Bad, but haven't watched either series.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I enjoy the show and the figure is an excellent likeness. I'm thinking that it will be way overpriced.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:He is the Lawyer from Breaking Bad and the spin off series "Better Call Saul"

Thanks. I seemed to remember there was a Saul in Breaking Bad, but haven't watched either series.

You've never seen Breaking Bad?! :O

Re: the figure -- nice to see Jimmy/Saul in 1/6 scale. I feel like maybe I encountered a version of him before, but I'm not well-versed on BrBa universe figures, so I can't remember if it was an official or a custom. I guess this one needs some other characters from Better Call Saul to make it more tempting. Someone did do Gus Fring and Mike Ehrmantraut a while back. Would be even better to have a Kim Wexler, though. : D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Kim Wexler! Yes please!

Threezero did the official 1/6 Saul Goodman with a spot on likeness!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1031-threezero-breaking-bad-saul-goodman-1-6-scale-collectible-figure

Missed out on that so i guess this Present Toys figure will do for me.
I'm quite surprised (and frankly disappointed) they did their own expressive headsculpt & not recast ThreeZero's fantastic sculpt.

I hope they'll also do his "Nobody" Hutch Mansell character.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the reminder about the officlal ThreeZero figure, rollotomasi!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum