OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTA STUDIO Suit Logan Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Packing List:
2 * head sculpt
4 * pairs of hands
1 * pair of clawed hands
1 * body
1 * suit
1 * tie
1 * shirt
1 * pair of trousers
1 * pair of shoes
1 * wine bottle

NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTA STUDIO Suit Logan Action Figure 110
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTA STUDIO Suit Logan Action Figure 210
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTA STUDIO Suit Logan Action Figure 310
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTA STUDIO Suit Logan Action Figure 410
NEW PRODUCT: 1/12 NOTA STUDIO Suit Logan Action Figure 510

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are all really great finds, Diana. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That does look pretty great. I have the old seamless one that can barely move.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:These are all really great finds, Diana. Very Happy
Thank you! All Giantoy. Laughing

GubernatorFan wrote:That does look pretty great. I have the old seamless one that can barely move.
At least here you could swap it out for a TBL if necessary.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
the sculpting looks great, given the small size, though the jacket seems to display the limits of downsizing as the stitching is very prominent.

still this would be a minor nitpick if thereĀ“d be 1/12 fallout figures on the horizon in the future.

taking a detour to my childhood turtles figures recently getting a makeover from neca and super7,
i came to enjoy the spacial benefits of the 1/12 scale.

so far only the "lack of details" and toy-ish look kept me from ever considering going downwards from 1/6, but seeing where 1/12 figures can be now and me being at capacity when it comes to 1/6 dioramas, the smaller scale would be far more sustainable.

Diana

Diana
Tjolnir wrote:i came to enjoy the spacial benefits of the 1/12 scale.

so far only the "lack of details" and toy-ish look kept me from ever considering going downwards from 1/6, but seeing where 1/12 figures can be now and me being at capacity when it comes to 1/6 dioramas, the smaller scale would be far more sustainable.
Oh I hear ya. I live in 65m2 with my partner and two cats... There is not a lot of room for 1/6 figures. Certainly no room for 1/6 dioramas. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum