OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Alright, pal. It's time to go. Don't be afraid.”

The Mandalorian™, known to a few as Din Djarin™, is a battle-worn bounty hunter, making his way through a dangerous galaxy in an uncertain age. After meeting the mysterious alien foundling, Din took the young Grogu™ in his care and was quested to reunite him with its own kind through a series of adventures and dangerous missions.

Today, Hot Toy is delighted to expand the highly popular The Mandalorian series and officially introduce a special Deluxe Version 1/6th scale The Mandalorian and Grogu collectible set!

Meticulously crafted based on the his latest appearance in the live-action series, the Mandalorian 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, chrome-plated Beskar helmet and armor pieces, finely tailored outfit, an attachable jetpack, Mando’s iconic rifle and blaster, a selection of weapon firing effects, a darksaber, a Beskar spear, and a display base! Furthermore, this collectible set specially features a standing Grogu and a pouch for the Mandalorian to carry the foundling.

For this Deluxe Version, it exclusively includes the Boba Fett™ helmet, jetpack, and baggage that the Mandalorian had retrieved and had to carry with the broken Swoop Bike part after the vehicle was sabotaged!

Commemorate the memorable moments of the Mandalorian and Grogu with this extraordinary collectible set!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS052
PRODUCT NAMETHE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESBOBA FETT HELMET AND JETPACK, WRAPPED BAGGAGE AND BROKEN SWOOP BIKE PART
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale The Mandalorian™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mandalorian in Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- One (1) chromed-plated Mandalorian beskar helmet and attachable torch light device
- Specially applied chrome metallic finish on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) dark grey colored cape (equipped with bendable wire)
- One (1) silver colored chest armor
- One (1) dark grey colored undershirt with silver shoulder armors and Mudhorn signet
- One (1) dark grey colored vest
- One (1) dark grey colored undervest
- One (1) dark grey colored abdominal pad
- One (1) brown colored utility belt with pistol holster and ammo clips
- One (1) left silver colored gauntlet with interchangeable firing modes (normal and missile firing)
- One (1) right silver colored gauntlet
- One (1) pair of dark grey colored pants with thigh guards
- One (1) pair of brown colored calf armors
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored boots with weathering effect

Weapons:
- One (1) Darksaber hilt with blade
- One (1) Beskar spear
- One (1) blaster rifle with attachable scope
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) wired grappling hook

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged Swoop Bike handle***
- One (1) Boba Fett helmet with inner details and weathering effects***
- One (1) Boba Fett jetpack with weathering effects***
- Two (2) wrapped baggage (equipped with magnetic function)***
- One (1) knit bag for helmet***
- Two (2) sets of straps for wrapped baggage***
- One (1) satchel bag
- One (1) detonator
- One (1) thermal detonator (attachable to belt)
- One (1) magnetically attachable silver jetpack
- One (1) whistling birds firing effects (attachable to left gauntlet)
- One (1) flamethrower effect accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

The 1/6th scale Grogu™ Collectible specially features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Grogu from Star Wars: The Mandalorian in standing posture
- Highly-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Approximately 6cm tall
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Artist:
- Grogu Collectible 3D designed by Studio HIVE

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 31cee910
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET De728210
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 03e5d610
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET Dac72210
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 3864a110
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 75e17010
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET F4cf1310
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET Abed0910
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 23cda810
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 68bdc910
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET B442ce10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 8cd45a10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET D31b4c10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 14b2f310
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 6e8fcb10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 207d8a10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 3429bd10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 81a21f10
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET 10dac010

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #Grogu #StarWars #Season2 #DeluxeSet #Disney+ #Sci-Fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$375 USD (at Sideshow)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Very happy to see there's a full-on, unqualified Pedro Pascal headsculpt, notwithstanding how little we saw of him un-helmeted on the show. The lack of an unmasked headsculpt is the reason I didn't even consider the first HT Mandalorian S1. And given how little we saw his face in S2, I figured HT might stretch it out, and maybe just give us a partial, wounded, weird expression face that wasn't really suitable for any other use -- then make us wait until S3 Mandalorian for the full reveal. Glad I was wrong, this headsculpt looks good (and tempting).

Also, nobody has ever accused HT of being generous on prices, but I will say this: if we accept the Regular Version $330 as a given, then the added $45 seems like a genuine bargain on the deluxe accessories. With those numbers, if someone is prepared to buy this in the first place, I don't see why anyone would stop at the Regular version.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The head sculpt is good, the accessories sharp, but poor Grogu is still not properly articulated. If Hasbro can do it with 3.75" action figures, how can Hot Toys fail to deliver that?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:The head sculpt is good, the accessories sharp, but poor Grogu is still not properly articulated. If Hasbro can do it with 3.75" action figures, how can Hot Toys fail to deliver that?

You're 1000% right about that. This goes also for the version of Grogu that HT sells alone, so the half-assedness can't be justified because they merely treat him as an accessory to Mandalorian and Ahsota Tano.  But here's a bit of weirdness:  the description for Grogu solo says it has "3 different poses", so clearly there's no real articulation.  But the description of the one with Ahsota says it is Grogu "with articulated function."  Is it a different figure?  Too much to hope that  the Ahsota one is better articulated?  How many actually different Grogus is HT making?  Someone's gonna have to write the definitive book, in your words GF, "A Surplus of Grogus".

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Even though I recently acquired the Deluxe Mando & Grogu from season 1, I did end up POing the Deluxe of this one, and the Swoop Bike (since it’s a “space motorcycle”), mainly for the head sculpt (even though Pedro is a typical Hollywood douche), and all the accessories. Plus it doesn’t hurt that they actually upgraded the armor. Might just use the current version I have of the Mando for my Darth Stryker Star Wars Universe. And since this one won’t actually come out until probably 2023, I don’t actually have to worry about paying for it for awhile.

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AND GROGU™ (SEASON TWO DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE SET C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Wow beautiful set. Although for some reason HotToys sculpted hair looks sculpted from a mile away. I think it the very thick strands combined with the shine?
Funny to see even people who don't actually like them or didn't even watch the show buy this guy, with the actual fans of the Mando™ added it will sell like..like very well.
(everything is ™ now, even the old Orc/Barbarian name of Grogu™)

I wonder how the chrome parts are made, is it colored or the actual material?

Well and it can't be that hard to make an articulate Grogu, agree. Even the seams on the jacket could be used to hide the joints.
One could make it out of Lego or wire etc and then hide it under cloth.

I think he learned from Game of Thrones that helmets are actually the most important piece of armor.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MBAM - I agree, of course. I wonder if the information on the other Grogu is not just another way of saying that you can probably turn the head a little and who knows what little else.

Ovy - very good point: it should be possible to kitbash an articulated Grogu from Lego or even any small properly articulated action figure that happens to be the right size. All you need to do would be figure out how to attach the head and hands, maybe feet. As for the head, remember this is helmet hair! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So far on the Yoda Crotch-Goblins that I have only the heads swivel and tilt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum