OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Duck Fantasy Fighting Goddess Tifa Lockhart Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

She's finally here! Tifa Lockhart, as recreated by Super Duck! The headsculpt looks like a slightly chubbier version of Tifa, but from most angles, she does look like the character she's supposed to be. The outfit is fantastic, very good quality, and the black parts don't stain the body even without washing. It seems Super Duck's quality control has consistently been high despite their many delays. Although the head is not perfectly accurate, I am satisfied with this Tifa. The costume fits very well, everything looks great as if straight from the game, the hands and shoes are easy to pop on and off without the use of hairdryer or other heating methods, Tifa's hair has been styled quite well to replicate her onscreen appearance. Great Super Duck release, if only they made her cheeks a bit thinner, it would've been a super great Tifa Lockhart Smile Oh, the belt is adjustable, you can tighten it if you want! I didn't bother with the shoe laces, too tiny to tie, I've got big fingers!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the video review. And the comparison to the next version in the other video.

maxman

Adeno wrote:She's finally here! Tifa Lockhart, as recreated by Super Duck! The headsculpt looks like a slightly chubbier version of Tifa, but from most angles, she does look like the character she's supposed to be. The outfit is fantastic, very good quality, and the black parts don't stain the body even without washing. It seems Super Duck's quality control has consistently been high despite their many delays. Although the head is not perfectly accurate, I am satisfied with this Tifa. The costume fits very well, everything looks great as if straight from the game, the hands and shoes are easy to pop on and off without the use of hairdryer or other heating methods, Tifa's hair has been styled quite well to replicate her onscreen appearance. Great Super Duck release, if only they made her cheeks a bit thinner, it would've been a super great Tifa Lockhart Smile Oh, the belt is adjustable, you can tighten it if you want! I didn't bother with the shoe laces, too tiny to tie, I've got big fingers!

Ahh... this Super Duck version of Tifa's head looks much better than their SDH-032 version. I wonder why the difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum