OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about the Worldbox Caucasian Male Durable Body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I got myself a Worldbox Caucasian Male Durable Body and was wondering if anyone else has the problem that the neck is way too long or can that be changed? Has anyone else been using that body and what heads do you put on it?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
What number do you have? (And a picture?)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Question about the Worldbox Caucasian Male Durable Body C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Its the AT025 Caucasian body
https://www.machinegun-figures.com/caucasian-male-durable-body-p-34433

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have a bunch of those. Unless you can find a short neck adapter, what I’ve done is to drill the hole a bit deeper into the head sculpt (especially if it has one of those removable adapters in the head). Once the figure is clothed, though, most of the time the neck doesn’t end up looking all that long.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Question about the Worldbox Caucasian Male Durable Body C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I see. Thanks for the suggestions

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Stryker. Also, theoretically (not sure if it will be easy to find something else that fits), you could change the neck on this body, although this one probably fits best. Removing the inside neck connector usually would allow the head to sit a little lower, but that also depends on the design of the shapes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum