OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 World War II Robots - Newly Promoted Leader WILMA/Verma - TRACKBOT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
UNDERVERSE WORLD WAR ROBOT 2 (World War II Robot 2) ROTHCHILD Machinery Manufacturing's new leader WILMA/Verma, with its loyal partner TRACKBOT, presented in Verma and ghost versions of the ancient and modern colors. The complete product information and official map will be synchronized with you later What you need to know Pre-sale opening time: July 31, 2021 at 10:00 AM Pre-sale deadline: August 15, 2021 at 10:00 AM Shipping time: Q1 2022

female - NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 World War II Robots - Newly Promoted Leader WILMA/Verma - TRACKBOT 21411810
female - NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 World War II Robots - Newly Promoted Leader WILMA/Verma - TRACKBOT 21411910
female - NEW PRODUCT: Underverse: 1/6 World War II Robots - Newly Promoted Leader WILMA/Verma - TRACKBOT 21412010

#newproduct #Underverse #WWIIRobots #Wilma #female #stylized #trackbot

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, let it not be said there are no anime/cartoonish options out there. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Lol, I was going to say, looks like something Ashley Wood would make, then I saw the fine print on the photos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum