OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rain, wet moisturizing, this is my name "雫" was assigned to the expectations, my mother said to me. I am - famous college students, this year is my alma mater out of school garden college students words of the last - year, all kinds of perseverance, the future of all kinds of unknowns full of yearning. I like snacks hate to lose weight, like the sun also like to hang out in the rain, like sports but math can not do anything. I wish I had a lot of different experiences and liked to try different things, but my favorite was Captain Garten. Gadeng is the master of Kendo Society, has superb skills, in the university Kendo community has "hawk" and "golden sword" title, because the schoolmaster, I became The Only Kendo Society - girls, we are out of school Park Kendo Society system to dominate the national university, daily training is very hard, 迖 not required members are often subject to corporal punishment by the schoolmasters, which is why no girls originally intended to join Kendo Society. I am Jiandao social only - the girl, Garten schoolmaster to the girl Kendo expectations all placed on my body, daily training for me extraordinarily harsh, for me are single-to-one teaching, regardless of posture, angle, strength requirements to perfection, look at the eyes serious to almost cold schoolmaster, even if how hard and tired I will work hard to cooperate, pain and happiness. Jiandao outside the Gaten schoolmaster is very gentle and considerate predecessors, Kendo society high-intensity training to my weak little girl body caused by the burden of the schoolmaster is very concerned, every time - the schoolmaster will take me to a medical examination, but the frequency seems a little more. Outside kendo, Master Gaten is also a very interesting person, there are many strange ideas and interesting ideas, and the schoolmaster in - very happy, strange knowledge increased not small. Last year, Gaten schoolmasters died, took a step to the adult world, heard that the schoolmaster in the adult world glow fever. Less schoolmaster out of school garden like what is small, I also want to die this year, but also ready to move towards the world of schoolmasters, where in the end is what kind of place.... Yesterday the schoolmaster called to say that he would participate in my career style, I haven't seen it for a long time and miss it very much...... I prepared 5 hairstyle clothes matching, we help me to take down the idea, that schoolmaster will like to see? This time the stroke-style meeting will be held in the pool in Shinjuku, presided over by the head teacher, welcome to participate.

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15232911

Today's Japanese schoolgirls wear dresses with two-foot sleeves, line lights袴, and Western boots. The suit was the uniform of Japanese girls in the Dazheng era (1912-1926) and was gradually replaced by a sailor's uniform, and the two-foot sleeves and line lamps 袴 gradually transformed into a girls' career-style dress. Say "袴 あんどんばかま" and on bakama. Japanese 袴 according to the shape of the main 袴, horse ride 袴, line lights 袴, the first two are sloppy. The last time the lamp 袴 appeared was when Japanese schoolgirls modelled on men's 袴 after the Meiji Restoration, 袴 were generally men's clothes in Japan. Before the invention of the line lamp 袴, the average Japanese woman did not wear trousers except for the 袴 worn by witches and the underwear worn by the Japanese aristocratic women of the bird and Nara era, such as the twelve-single long 袴 (which belongs to the 袴). The line lamp 袴 is the new kimono that appears after Meiji, after Meiji restoration, women also began to go to school, but the traditional kimono because the hem is narrow, sitting in a chair easy to show their legs, so they must sit together. Girls desperately needed a uniform of their own and began to go to school in men's clothing (袴 under their tops). Therefore, early women's uniforms or wearing male 袴, so that they can easily sit, but the male 袴 is horse ride 袴, there are dragonflies, Japanese girls wearing male 袴 do school uniforms was soon criticized as hurtful, soon, Japan banned women from wearing 袴. After Japan banned women from wearing 袴, the famous female educator Yoshihiko Shida came forward, making bold improvements based on traditional male 袴, making 袴 skirts and making her students wear them. Then the 袴 of the line lamp was born. This kind of clothes is very popular with women, especially the educated female students, which represents the dawn of a new era, the traditional concept of male superiority and inferiority has been shaken. From then on women can wear this kind of women across physical education classes, without worrying about walking away, a change of traditional kimono inconvenience. In the Dazheng era, the lamp 袴 widely used as the uniform of girls in the girls' school, with Western leather boots and umbrellas, has become a typical dress of fashionable female students in the Dazheng era. You see a bag behind the line light 袴. Line lamp 袴 is worn after two feet of sleeves, two feet of sleeves tied with straps and back tie knots, through the lamp 袴 will be the back of the strap bag 蓋, forming the back of the bag. Product display for TBL S34A pig body. This kimono compared to our previous production of kimono in the structure to do some repair, mainly in the Obi belt system, this time we used the simple structure of modern kimono, that is, the belt and tie knots separately to do, wear the belt tied up and then put the tie knots in the corresponding position after the tie tight finish, that is to say, small partners no longer have to tie a beautiful knot and collapse. This time the boots are traditional western boots, which have been adapted to the fit of the body's feet, whether it's all-inclusive glue or removable 腳 can be easily worn.

I8-C004A Bun hair style female head, black stripe furisode Pill hair-shaped female head carving, black two-foot sleeves

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15221612
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15221812
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15222111
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15222410
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15222510
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15222711
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15222810
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15222910

I8-C004B Bun hair style female head, blue with red flowers furisode Pill hair-shaped female head carving, blue-bottomed saffron pattern two-foot sleeves

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15223212
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15223411
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15223611
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15223812
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224010
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224211
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224311
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224410
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224510

I8-C004C Bun hair style female head, black with white cats furisode Pill hair-shaped female head carving, black background white cat pattern two-foot sleeves

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224710
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15224910
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15225111
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15225310
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15225412
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15225510

I8-C004D Pony tail hair style female head, pink furisode Horsetail hair-shaped female head carving, pink two-foot sleeves

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15225711
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15230011
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15230211
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15230410
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15230612
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15230810
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15231012
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15231211

I8-C004E Pony tail hair style female head, sailor style furisode Horsetail hair-shaped female head carving, sailor clothing two-foot sleeves

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15231411
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15231612
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15231812
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15232011
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15232212
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15232511
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15232612
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15232710

Product Include product details: I8-C004A
-Bun hair style female head Sculpt with crystal clear moveableeyeball -Black stripe furisode black strip two-foot sleeve x 1 The cutting is based on realfurisode, suitable for any brands of 1/6 scale femalebody. Tailoring according to the real two-foot sleeve, different brands 1/6 feminine body applicable. - Andon bakama line light 袴 x 1 - Standing collar stand 衿 x 1 - Obi with x 1 - Obi knot knot x 1 - Hakama boots kimono boots x 1

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 16135510

I8-C004B
-Bun hair style female head Sculpt with crystal clear moveableeyeball Pill hair-shaped delicate female head carving (through the moving eyeballs) x 1 -Blue with red flowers furisode blue-bottomed saffron pattern two-foot sleeve x 1 The cutting is based on realfurisode, suitable for any brands of 1/6 scale femalebody. Tailoring according to the real two-foot sleeve, different brands 1/6 feminine body applicable. - Andon bakama line light 袴 x 1 - Standing collar stand 衿 x 1 - Obi with x 1 - Obi knot knot x 1 - Hakama boots kimono boots x 1

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15233310

I8-C004C
-Bun hair style female head Sculpt with crystal clear moveableeyeball Pill hair-shaped delicate female head carving (through the moving eyeballs) x 1 -Black with white cats furisode black background white cat pattern two-foot sleeve x 1 The cutting is based on realfurisode, suitable for any brands of 1/6 scale femalebody. Tailoring according to the real two-foot sleeve, different brands 1/6 feminine body applicable. - Andon bakama line light 袴 x 1 - Standing collar stand 衿 x 1 - Obi with x 1 - Obi knot knot x 1 - Hakama boots kimono boots x 1

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15233413

I8-C004D
-Pony tail hair style female head Sculpt with crystal clearmoveable eyeball Horsetail hair-shaped delicate female head carving (through the moving eyeballs) x 1 -Pink furisode pink two-foot sleeve x 1 The cutting is based on realfurisode, suitable for any brands of 1/6 scale femalebody. Tailoring according to the real two-foot sleeve, different brands 1/6 feminine body applicable. - Andon bakama line light 袴 x 1 - Standing collar stand 衿 x 1 - Obi with x 1 - Obi knot knot x 1 - Hakama boots kimono boots x 1

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15233610

I8-C004E
-Pony tail hair style female head Sculpt with crystal clearmoveable eyeball Horsetail hair-shaped delicate female head carving (through the moving eyeballs) x 1 -Sailor style furisode sailor suit two-foot sleeve x 1 The cutting is based on realfurisode, suitable for any brands of 1/6 scale femalebody. Tailoring according to the real two-foot sleeve, different brands 1/6 feminine body applicable. - Andon bakama line light 袴 x 1 - Obi with x 1 - Obi knot knot x 1 - Hakama boots kimono boots x 1

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 15233712

#newproduct #I8Toys #Rain #CollegeStudent #female #Japanese #headsculpt #clothing #accessory

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I like this one a lot! Lots of options, and they all look really good! I wonder when they’ll be up for any sort of pre-order.

davidd

davidd
The costumes are exceptional, but... does anyone else find the ears on the head sculpt distractingly enormous?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
davidd wrote: does anyone else find the ears on the head sculpt distractingly enormous?

You should see pics of my mom. Kinda’ something like this:

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 10318110

He who dies with the most toys wins!

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8TOYS: 1/6 Shizuku "雫" Pawn Set... i8-C004 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like that they managed to make her cute without being anime. And I especially like the effort to make a hairstyle like this with "real" hair. The outfits are very nice too, and it's nice to have choices. Are the ears really too big? Hard to tell, as it may have something to do with the slightly unusual hairstyles.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:Are the ears really too big? Hard to tell, as it may have something to do with the slightly unusual hairstyles.

I didn’t even notice the ears until they were mentioned and I scrolled back up. I think it’s just the hair styles playing some tricks on us.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh no, Darth Stryker, you didn't!

Diana

Diana
Oh I love these!! Both heads are gorgeous and sets D and E give me Sailor Mars and overall Sailor Moon vibes, which is always good. Smile

I'd hold out for an actual Sailor uniform set, which really can't be far off with all those recent anime body releases, but I might cave for these heads before that...

brassco

brassco
from the promo pictures, i believed they are using S42. A warm welcome to using models other than the older ones like S10. I wonder how the boot is being worn, and if the figure can stand up by its own, given such a high heel design.

Diana

Diana
brassco wrote:from the promo pictures, i believed they are using S42. A warm welcome to using models other than the older ones like S10. I wonder how the boot is being worn, and if the figure can stand up by its own, given such a high heel design.
According to Giantoy they are using the S34A, which makes sense, given her youthful look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum