OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11055512

product name: Lady of space and time -Ciri
product number: K-001
product configuration:

1, exquisite head carving x 1
2, joint kinetic body x 1
3, glove hand type x 4
4, arm trap x 2
5, back knife belt x 1
6, bead belt x 1
7, belt x 1
8, front waist hanging bag x 1
9, back pocket hanging bag x 1
10, long knife x 1
11, short knife x 1
12, wolf head necklace x 1
13, top x 1
14, waist skirt x 1
15, leather pants x 1
16, shoes x 1

female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11055712
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11055811
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11060012
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11060111
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11060310
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11060410
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11060610
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11060810
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11061111
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11061310
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11061511
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 11061710

#newproduct #JKToys #LadyofSpace&Time #female #videogame-based #fantasy

Delanie

Delanie
This looks very similar (and I don't mean the character) to the Only girl version I bought I'm thinking the boots and gloved hands. 

I think they have not got the idea right with her  leather 'corset ' infact looking at the figure all of her gear seems to have succumbed to gravity.

the hilt of her shorter sword looks slimmer  than mine (the Only Girl version )which is a good thing. I just hope the underlying body is better as mine had as having to buy a better really upped the cost.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The one-piece boots and gloves are seriously problematic for me in any set like this. The pants look nice, though.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks pretty good to me in principle (I'm not familiar with the video game), but I, too, imagine the one-piece gloves and boots getting very much in the way of the articulation.

Delanie

Delanie
yes the gloves are the same as on my set and do indeed get in the way. When i have a minute i may see if i can adjust them with leather cuffs

Diana

Diana
The head sculpt looks very nice, despite the sculpted hair. And while I like the overall look of this figure, if I look at the close-up pics it seems to look very cheap, particularly that "metal" belt with the green "gems", though that could probably be helped with an ink wash.

Boots and gloves are a no-go.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Here is the Figure in hand

The head sculpt is not bad and actually well textured, not flat.

I see the same criticism other have in the terms of articulation as the the boots and gloves are one piece which does hinder the posability.  The Gloves are a bit loose when connecting due to how they connect and hard to get the wrist peg to connect inside the glove. 

Overall I wanted a match for my Geralt so overall I'm satisfied.   I want both a Yennefer or Triss next hopefully they continue with the rest.

female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 QXCEK1k
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 Rsoh5Cm
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 N1rFvQO
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 U5BciRj
female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 T5rjEdF

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, pretty good actually. Too bad about these things standing in the way of articulation. If one is really determined, one could maybe slice through them, although I don't see a good spot to do so on the gloves.

Fox915

Fox915
Thank you Kitsune for the in-hand pictures. I was a bit worried seeing the head sculpt on eBay (and elsewhere), she looks a lot better in your hands. The sculpt has much more details and better paint work than I previously thought. Although the color of the gloves bother me a little, think I might repaint them once I get mine.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think she turned out quite good!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Overall not bad. The hair helmet is disappointing to me, however. Looks like some of the bad sculpting jobs that Asmus has done on their earlier Aragorn figures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: JKToys: (Head Sculpture Reset) 1/6 Lady of Space and Time - CIRI K-001 C8485110

Diana

Diana
That is one beautiful figure overall! While I don't like the hair much, the face looks beautiful!
Shame about those flat stiff boots and gloves, but I suppose a little ink wash would go a long way. A fabric replacement especially for the boots would go a long way though.
That yellow ribbon across her chest looks too clean, but I really like that shirt! I surprised how much I like about this figure, and she looks especially good posed next to Geralt of course. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum