OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body w/ 5 hands

Full costume as shown in picture

Dagger x1

Sword x1

Necklace x1

Cards x5

female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 1-528x62
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 2-528x60
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 3-528x61
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 4-528x58
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 5-528x62
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 6-528x58
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 7-528x57
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 8-528x55
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 9-528x51
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 10-52848
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 11-52848
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 12-52843
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 13-52836
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 14-52837
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 15-52832

#newproduct #MTToys #Cirilla #female #fantasy #videogame-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm going to guess she is from the Witcher series? Or rather games? Looks great for a fantasy female warrior character. And she didn't even need to show any cleavage! Who would have thunk it!? Wink

csyeung

csyeung
Yea this is from the game, there was the another one that was shown a few weeks ago by JK toys. The clothes seem to be better fitted on this one, but sculpt paint looks a bit softer. However like the other, looks like it's a one piece boot and gloves. Not a huge deal but the belt is a brown accent here rather than the darker black of the game and the other version. Kinda tempted to get a Cirilla but always unsure of how the final products will be on these.

Diana

Diana
I think I liked the head of the other one better. At least it left a stronger impression.
But this outfit doesn't look so cheap. It looks nicely made.
But yeah, one piece gloves and boots are stupid. They look like they could be soft above the ankles/wrists, but I doubt it. THAT would be cool.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Witchers, witchers everywhere and not a single monster to slay....
what should they be displayed like if someone was up for a collection? Playing gwent? i was briefly on the fence about getting me a geralt, after passing on the third one i was kinda reliefed.
not only was the motivation for the game gone and the playthrough finished, an elemental aspect for me when it comes to committing to a figure line, there's nothing out there for our witcher to hunt.
Granted, some monsters in 1/6 would cost a fortune and fill half a room, but the "small" fry, drowner, ghosts, those pesky little claw things that come i swarms(nekkas i belief) could go for under 100$ a piece and give you some sort of backdrop.

The figure itself though looks very true to the source material and overall well done. Personally, as a "Leitmotiv", i didn't bother 1 sec ingame to do the main quest with intend to find ciri, but explore the world and locations within....

Valiarde

Valiarde
She looks cool, but bit of a witcher overabundance now on the market. It is the third ciri of this exact style.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Interesting... a cooperation between SWToys and MTToys. I'm not so sure whether one should be too excited about this. Hopefully, SWToys is concentrating on the clothing, and MTToys is doing the head.

As the MTToys representative in the original thread on BBSBBICN promised that they will rework the headsculpt, I'm tending to put my money on this rendition of Ciri. The white sculpted hair on the prototype of the previous offer was really bad and the MTToys version has at least a much better paintjob in this respect.

BTW, MTToys announced that their second Geralt figure will release next month. cheers

Delanie

Delanie
I think I like the face on this better than my own but as usual its the sculpted hair that spoils it for me.

are the boots correct for the game character? I don't remember the darker brown straps, I thought they were plain tan?

if I can get a set of parted hands I  might have a go remaking the hands

couturiervite

couturiervite
Sculpt really doesn't do Ciri justice, especially compared to the JKTOYS version that's also up for preorder right now.

glitch

glitch
JKToys Ciri would be my pick.
See how the MT version looks once the head sculpt's been redone.

csyeung

csyeung
My Ciri finally arrived!

Here are some quick pics. There are pros and cons to this, but also nothing really that surprised me. Overall I like it a lot as a representation of Ciri. Diehard fans will probably have a lot more to nitpick.

female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04011
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04012
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04010
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04013
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04014
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04015
female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla Dsc04016

So the Head sculpt is definitely MT's contribution. The base body is definitely SWToys haha.

The body is nothing special. Standard SWtoys female body. In fact I was trying to move the head up a bit and pulled out the whole neck peg haha. Easy to pop back on, so no harm done.

First off, you'll need to do a bit of futzing to have it look more normal. As mentioned already I had to shift the head up a bit cause it sits very low out of the box.

There are some nice tiny details. The collar has wires so you can futz with it to get the look from the in game screen shots. You will need to fasten the tiny straps for the sword belt and dagger string? I'm not really sure if that string was accurate but I ended up tying it to the belt. The belt itself you will need to tug out the strap a bit so you can make that knot ciri has. Not too bad, but again, use tweezers. The buckle has a faux pin so it looks like its fastened either way you pull.

Different textures to the leather, but yea, probably all faux leather. Details on swords/belts gloves are all one piece mold as seen in the promos so no surprise. Also no articulation on wrists and boots as expected. The fingers though are either hollow or softer plastic, but this is nice for getting the fingers around the sword or getting the hands onto the wrist pegs when switching out. I advise  pinching on the hand while slowly pushing the gloved hand in , holding the elbow with other hand. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be like that.

PS I feel that she's a tad on the busty side, she keeps popping out haha. You can use some tweezers and tuck her shirt in from underneath, but it would have been nice if they went medium bust instead of large here. That or make the shirt be able to hold everything in hehe.

Anyway, that's my quick review so far. =D Hope that helps!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the review, Craig. I have no vested interest in the character, but I always appreciate the photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
But... it says... Zireael! Smile Nice figure, by the looks of it. Thanks for the review, Craig.

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:Thanks for the review, Craig. I have no vested interest in the character, but I always appreciate the photos.

Thanks Mark!

GubernatorFan wrote:But... it says... Zireael! Smile Nice figure, by the looks of it. Thanks for the review, Craig.

You're right! She's the bustier multiverse version of Ciri!

Annalise

Annalise
Always nice to see photos of the actual release. thanks for showing!

brassco

brassco
not bad! Yes the chest too big for my taste too. I would give it a body swop, probably the 46s.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think this is the best looking Ciri version out there.

How is the movement of the legs? The pther two versions are really bad, loose body and tight clothes...

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Thanks for the nice review, CSYeung!
Based on earlier pictures on the bbi board, I wasn't really positive about this version, but some of your photos really convey a lot of "Ciri"-vibe. I hope that seeing the head in hand will also make a huge difference to the perception.

My set is still on its way from China... female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla 1f600

csyeung

csyeung
Here's a 360 of the head for a better look. I really do like the head. Like I said before, the mascara probably could be darker, but with her head down, really looks like the character. Only other thing would be rooted hair to make her look better, but they did a decent job with the hairstyle and extra strands here and there. Also less of the gold metallic paint than in the original promos that made her look blonde.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the video showcase, Craig.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice 360, Craig. The detail in the hair is nicely done, but yeah— rooted would have been better.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: MTTOYS MT009 1/6 Scale Cirilla C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum