OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DARK TOYS 1/6 Collectible Figure COP II DX
DARK TOYS 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX

Product Code: DTM006
Products include:

head sculpture (normal version)
head sculpture (smiling face version)
classic jacket jacket
classic jeans
gray long-sleeved
brown leather belt
white sneakers
police documents
M92F pistol
handcuffs
classic sunglasses
fashion watches
US $
styling hand X 4
ferrite
pattern stent

cut one-time October 7, 2021
in the second quarter 2022 delivery time

Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19150511
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19150610
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19150710
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19150810
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19150910
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19151010
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19151011
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19151110
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19151310
Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 19151410

#newproduct #DarkToys #BeverlyHills #Detective #male #comedy #movie-based

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The smiling sculpt isn't good... at all. But the other one looks really nice. Alex still has the best smiling Murphy sculpt in his collection, but I'll get this for the smirking one and the rest of the stuff. That first BHC was one of the best action-comedies of the 80s.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 C8485110

couturiervite

couturiervite
Bummed it's based off Axel's look from the sequel instead of the original film. Was there ever a good version of that in 1/6?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Only a short run custom made figure.

Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Wow!!! instant grab for me! I struggled so hard to make myself a custom jacket for this character, but sadly the "gangster kingdom" I used is slowly pealing off... So that will be a welcome replacement!

Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 Beverl14

Comedy - NEW PRODUCT: Dark Toys: 1/6 Beverly Hills Detective Deluxe Edition Set DX #DTM006 Beverl15

As for the custom headsculpt I used, I think it's still available on ebay, raw or painted. Here is the facebook page of Joy and Tom.

https://www.facebook.com/JoyandTom/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I immediately thought of blackpool. Glad he spotted it. Smile I like it, but I agree the smiling sculpt is not good; the other is quite good, even if slightly off. Overall, nice set. And I love those movies. Now the music theme is going to get stuck in my head. Oh, the 80s... Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Now the music theme is going to get stuck in my head. Oh, the 80s... Smile

THE HEAT IS ON!

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
The sculpts are off, and I think it may be the skin tone that's to blame. Also the body looks a tad big for eddie, but that's just me. The set does look nice otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum