OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“ Ready to join the war effort, Steve?” – Howard Stark

If one thing changes, what kind of ripple effects does that cause? The first episode of Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series revisits the events of Captain America: The First Avengers, where things go down a different path for Steve Rogers. In this universe, Steve is injured and he will be fighting in “The Hydra Stomper” armor created by Howard Stark.

Based on the highly-anticipated series, What If…?, Hot Toys is presenting 1/6th scale The Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure as our new addition to the Power Pose Series.

The colossal figure has captured Hydra Stomper’s appearance in What If…? animation series with outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design, also mechanical details such as thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit. Measuring at approximated 56cm in height, it features LED Light-up designs on the eyes and arc reactor; semi-articulated body with the ability to perform head, shoulder, arms, wrist and waist movements.

Reserve space for the giant armor among your Marvel display now!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEPPS007
PRODUCT NAMETHE HYDRA STOMPER
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 56CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS8
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY-ACCURATE MECHANIC DETAILS FEATURING THRUSTERS, SHOOTERS, AND AN OPENING COCKPIT, LED LIGHT-UP AREAS LOCATED ON THE EYES AND ARC REACTOR ON CHEST
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale The Hydra Stomper Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Hydra Stomper in What If…?
- Approximately 56cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Skillfully painted in green color with white star emblem and weathering effects
- Highly-accurate mechanic details featuring thrusters, shooters, and an opening cockpit
- LED Light-up areas located on the eyes and arc reactor on chest (blue light, battery operated)
- 8 points of articulations including head, shoulders, waist, arms and wrists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
- Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Steve Rogers Collectible Figure from What If…? collection series

Accessory:
- One (1) specially designed figure stand

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2023

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
***Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE D271d410
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bb204510
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 83de6110
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9b8d2110
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C61f2910
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 36f1e910
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 46843310
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A1697a10
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ee1e5910
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5654df10
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ba664610
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A9bdda10
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 03fb0110
animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 93af3d10

#newproduct #HotToys #WhatIf? #HydraStomper #Disney+ #Animated #Marvel #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Being a flying robot suit, this can pass for realistic even if based on animation; actually, it reminds me of the Iron Giant. I like it, but neither need it, nor can justify the space and money for getting it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$486 USD. Another ridiculous price from the Masters of Monetary Abuse.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:$486 USD. Another ridiculous price from the Masters of Monetary Abuse.

Marginally "cheaper" than that price, in the duo version that comes with the Steve Rogers figure at $625, to the extent that the Rogers must represent more than $139. On the other hand, the actual cost outlay to get this will get even worse, once you take shipping into account for a pretty huge box, with post COVID-19 shipping cost hikes. I'm lucky enough to live in easy driving distance of a major 1/6 retailer, but people who do not will see a scary number on their shipping invoice.

Still, overall, did anyone really expect that a HT Iron Man figure taller than the Hulkbuster was somehow going to be under @$450? Let's have some sympathy too for our friends on the Statues side of the hobby: they could easily expect to pay, routinely, twice this much for something the same size -- and I am not persuaded that the design and manufacturing cost of the Statues is significantly greater than comparable 1/6 figures.

csyeung

csyeung
This thing is huge, I think taller than a 1/4 scale fig! Glad I'm not going down this line. It's pricey!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I like this a lot but i swore to myself i'd only buy stuff above $400 if it were a Keaton Batmobile and re-issue of HT Aliens Power Loader with rooted hair Ripley, so far fingers still crossed for the latter.

The moment i saw the early pics with Capt Carter, my first thought was... Marvel did it again and copied DC! Or let me just put it mildly as... Marvel was greatly inspired by the manned robot, S.T.R.I.P.E. of DC's "Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E." (Stargirl).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stars_and_S.T.R.I.P.E.

I'm a DC guy so i'd like this to go with 1/6 Gal Gadot Wonder Woman and with Steve TREVOR piloting it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I'm pretty certain that if anybody owns the underlying concept, it's probably Anime...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:I like this a lot but i swore to myself i'd only buy stuff above $400 if it were a Keaton Batmobile and re-issue of HT Aliens Power Loader with rooted hair Ripley, so far fingers still crossed for the latter.

The moment i saw the early pics with Capt Carter, my first thought was... Marvel did it again and copied DC! Or let me just put it mildly as... Marvel was greatly inspired by the manned robot, S.T.R.I.P.E. of DC's "Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E." (Stargirl).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stars_and_S.T.R.I.P.E.

I'm a DC guy so i'd like this to go with 1/6 Gal Gadot Wonder Woman and with Steve TREVOR piloting it.

If you really look closely at the vast majority of Marvel characters, DC did them first, but perhaps a little less colorful for Marvel.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

animated - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WHAT IF...? THE HYDRA STOMPER 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum