OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ACPLAY ATX053 1/6 Gnome Killer Succuba action figure
List:
Head*1
TBLeague S10D Female body*1
Hands*2 pairs
Hat*1
Staff * 1
Pipe * 1
Bracelet * 2
High heels * 1 pair
Dress * 1
Underwear * 1
Coat * 1
Skirt * 1
Underwear * 1
Belt * 1
Silk stockings * 2
Figure stand*1

female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19025710
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19025910
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19030010
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19030210
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19030310
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19030610
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19031610
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19031711
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19031810
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19032110
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19032311
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19032410
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19032510
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19032710
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19032910
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19033010
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19033110
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19033310
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19034110
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 19034410

#newproduct #ACPlay #GnomeKiller #Succuba #female #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Speaking of lack of synchronization between labeling, their own promotional materials can't agree. In the first image she is a Witch, then she is a Succuba. Note also "Saintess." I don't know about the "Elves" (plural), but there is also a very un-pastor-like "Pastor." But I suppose it is totally apropos for Halloween. I would have guessed Super Duck made these, cosplay and all.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The Design Team at TB league responsible for every body released since the S10D/S12D:

“Why do we even bother?”

shazzdan

shazzdan
I was hoping to see a gnome killer. Those pesky garden gnomes are getting out of hand.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What does she have against those poor gnomes??? Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 1631676403968

valentin

valentin
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Omake210

That's the original....

At first glance, I am speechless, because I felt it looked really rushed and like some budget cosplay, and on a barbie doll....

Hmm... a couple of things in consideration,
Pros:
• The accessories seems good.
• The clothing look is about there.

Cons:
• The witch is curvy, with possibly H cup, and slender curves. (Looks nothing like the photos)
• Similar body to the sword saintess, just more slim and bigger boobs
• The clothing needs to be body hugging.... to really show off the curves.
• The hat... It really needs alot of rework.

Please do pardon me.... I am a huge fan of goblin slayer series (light novel, followed by the manga, and then the anime.) The sword saint is spot on. This one needs plenty plenty of improvements please.

female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Sample10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So she is a Goblin slayer? That does make more sense now... Although I suppose some of us would be sympathetic towards goblins, not just gnomes. Thanks for pointing out this is based on an actual franchise... I really thought they were just coming up with cosplay outfits for Halloween.

valentin

valentin
Well, she is an adventurer(by profession), and they are the odd job workers that deal with monsters and such, and it's based in a fantasy medieval world setting(with magic and potions).

Goblin slayer, the title of the series, is focused on the protagonist, who earned the title: Goblin Slayer, because he only exterminates goblins. His entire family and village were razed and killed by goblins. The story revolves on how he grew to be more humane, and adaptive to his fellow adventurers, instead of only going solo to kill goblins.

This is the group shot of goblin slayer and his party.
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) S-l40010

valentin

valentin
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 8pcs-s10

Here's more characters from the series.

A write up on the series:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goblin_Slayer

ACPlay is only doing 4 characters from the series
• Saintess (Sword Maiden) https://goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_Maiden
• Witch https://goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/Witch
• Paster (Priestess, and 1st member of Goblin Slayer's party) https://goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/Priestess
• Elves (High Elf and subsequent member of Goblin Slayer's party) https://goblin-slayer.fandom.com/wiki/High_Elf_Archer

csyeung

csyeung
Not a fan of the tailoring here. Could be the body they are using, but the clothes don't seem to fit right.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I was waiting for this to be announced, but now I'm not so sure if I'll PO it. The hat is still neat to make a custom figure (ex. I-No, from Guilty Gear), the head is good, even having her tiny pimple near the eye, and they kinda made the witch's clothes similar to the source, specially the top part. How did they do this top part? How is her dress hanging there? It doesn't seem to have anything on the shoulders. Is... is it... magic? Shocked

Now, personally, I didn't like the differences compared to the anime source material.

I would have preferred:
- the light purple mid-thigh socks with the golden detail on it;
- at least 2 satchels on her belt;
- at least 1 scroll as an accessory;
- her gloved hands;
- the golden details on her hat;
- a remodeled staff, cuz this one feels too thin and cheap with this white pearly thingy, lacking detail;
- and another fabric on the dress, along with a bigger opening on the sides to reveal more of her legs.

Who am I kidding? Hard for me not to PO, when she's at $175, shipped. I need a witch and an archer on my fantasy shelf. I really hope that their High-elf is worth the wait and that they use a S44 body on her and the Priestess/Healer/whatevernametheycomeup.

C'mooon, valentin, now I want a "Purvevor Girl" figure. Her design is dope. Does she appear on the manga, the light novel or both? It's a shame they didn't include her on the anime.

valentin wrote:female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) 8pcs-s10

valentin

valentin
"Purvevor Girl"?

She's on the light novel and animated movie.

She's originally a noble, who went to become an adventurer. Her party got wiped out by goblins and Goblin Slayer's party saved her from being used as a sacrifice for the dark gods.

She went back to her family's business, and on and off, engages Goblin Slayer's party with quests, so that they could travel together.

She's both a swordsman, and can cast lightning magic as well. Abit like female Thor.

She's probably easier to kitbash, as compared to the rest.

valentin

valentin
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa45
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa47
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa46
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa48

Had opened her up a day before, but spring cleaning and work matters halt my inspection on this figure.

Did her photoshoot immediately after Aerith's and I realized 2 things, that's
• scant little images of her online.
• The 2 pairs of hands provided as flesh colour, and she's supposed to be gloved throughout, so I switch out to VSToys gloved hands.
• I wish the skirt has wires, then it will be a breeze to pose
• She has hair fringes, but this head sculpt doesn't.
• Her shoes are supposed to be gold in colour, not black, but I would need to spray paint that.

Regardless, I still appreciate the fact that this figure is realized into actuality, since rarely do we get anime/manga related figures in 1/6.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Doesn't look too bad to me despite the flaws you mention.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wonder if they didn't add the fringe because they just assumed it would be covered up by the hat?

The gold shoes is a bit of an obvious oversight, but shouldn't be too difficult to fix...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

valentin

valentin
Just trying to really pose her for that atmospheric look.
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa49
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Screen11
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa51
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa52

Can't wait to do this scene! Will print out the chairs and bar with 3D printer first, whilst waiting for the release of the other figure.
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Screen10

In the meantime, 2 down, and 2 more to go. (hopefully for the male characters as well in the future.)
female - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Gnome Killer Series: Succuba Action Figure (ATX053) Whatsa54

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum