OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pleather

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pleather  Empty Pleather Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:08 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Everyone has heard my tale of woe with respect to pleather. That was the past. Now I need to think about the present and the future.

What do I do about the pleather on my figures that’s still in good condition? Do I treat it with a cleaner/protectant/conditioner or do I leave it alone and trust my air conditioned environment? I live in Florida, one of the humidity capitals of the world, so take that into consideration.

I’ve done the research and seen a lot of conflicting opinions. For those that do condition their pleather, 303 Aerospace, 303 leather, and TriNova are the products that get mentioned the most. I did get the triNova since it’s specifically made for faux leather and applied it to Robyn’s boot. So far, so good, but I’m nervous to apply it to my Hot Toys Winter Soldier Black Widow.

Any thoughts or personal experiences?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum