OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fire girl toys 1 / 6 soldier spider women's elastic bodysuit suitable for TBL gel coated body
NO:FG082
Product: high elastic bodysuit * 1
PS: excluding the head carved plain shoes in the figure
Official drawing display voxel: TBL-S07C/S10D

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075411
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075510
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075610
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075710
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11075910
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11080110
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11080111
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11080210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11080310
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Spider Women Elastic Tight Jumpsuit (Suitable for TBL Colloids) 11080410

#newproduct #FireGirlToys #SpiderWoman #jumpsuit #clothing #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive body suit, but if these are the seamless ankles, then there's some photoshopping going on. And gotto love machine translate. Wink

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:And gotto love machine translate. Wink
I had to look up what "colloid" meant.

Diana

Diana
I don't like these. These go on actual bodies that will cast their own shadows and highlights given the right lighting. Drawing the high- and lowlights onto the fabric just messes with the realism, which to me is the big benefit of turning a comic book figure into an action figure! Should have just made it with glossy material and kept the coloring plain.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Isn't this a combination of painted color design and glossy? Although the red and blue version does look a little fake.

Delanie

Delanie
Naw sorry but Jessica Drew as spider woman in her red and gold outfit was my heroine when I was growing up

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Isn't this a combination of painted color design and glossy? Although the red and blue version does look a little fake.

I don't think it's glossy, looks like it's just a printed design on spandex.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Delanie wrote:Naw sorry but Jessica Drew as spider woman in her red and gold outfit was my heroine when I was growing up

Same here... loved watching the original Spider-Woman animated TV series growing up in the 80's.

These two suits are just plain awful. They probably got the idea from googling cosplay costumes like this one...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002628303206.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum