OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mars Toys Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007
The Mars Toys team produced Mr. Tony's 1/6th scale collection figures according to the character's height ratio and modeling details, and combined with superb production technology and high texture to restore the image in the movie

The head sculpt meticulously restores Mr. Tony when the plutonium is poisoned in the movie, and vividly depicts the haggard face when the metal is poisoned.

Refer to the costumes of the military court in the movie, using fabrics that are close to the physical sense. The stripes of the costumes are scaled

and printed according to the actual ratio, and the version is restored, and the overall truth is like a real person.

Including: a gray and black striped suit, a gray and black striped trousers, a striped shirt, a patterned tie,

The accessories are: a high-tech pad, a black watch, a silver-painted metal element detector, a pair of silver glasses, a pair of shoes,

A reactor and two element pieces (complete & damaged) each, multiple pairs of interchangeable hands, and a specially designed stand for a

figure

Mr. Tony (MAT005) 1/6 scale collection figure product features:

-A new head sculpt(SCULPT BY NUT PIZ), delicate hand painting

-Proportional body with movable joints

-8 replaceable hands

Costume:

-A gray and black striped suit

-A pair of gray and black striped trousers

-A striped shirt

-A patterned tie

Accessories:

-A high-tech pad

-A black watch

-A silver-painted metal element detector

-A pair of silver glasses

- A pair of shoes

-A reactor

-Two complete element pieces

-Two damaged element pieces

-Specially designed stand

**The picture shown is not the final product prototype

MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 0c635d10
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 1a8d3210
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 5b2fc510
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 5ea71e10
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 6e14b210
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 24d87410
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 50a55d10
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 61bd5410
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 90e5f710
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 0774b810
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 859a0e10
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 5928cf10
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 6800ab10
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 34777610
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 A16cf910
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 A918c410
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 B72f9510
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 Bab0b910
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 D46cc210
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 Dced3310
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 E6bd7510
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 E7f6d210
MarsToys - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: Wall Street MR.Jordan 1/6 Figure MAT007 85526a10

#newproduct #MarsToys #WallStreet #Mr.Jordan #male #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting that they talk about the Tony Stark product in the promotion for this one. I like all the accessories, in fact everything but the head. I know it depicts a more aged Leonardo, but somehow if feels off to me. Too lazy to dig up a comparison shot.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
i dont know if they deliberately mixed up the likeness to pass a copyright, but i could swear i see a matt damon in the sculpt. i liked the movie well enough but not to a point where i'd get a figure on display.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting that they talk about the Tony Stark product in the promotion for this one. I like all the accessories, in fact everything but the head. I know it depicts a more aged Leonardo, but somehow if feels off to me. Too lazy to dig up a comparison shot.

Yeah that's odd...
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4811-new-product-1-6-mr-tony-court-set-mat006

Ghost808

Ghost808
Nope! I enjoyed the movie, but ultimately it is about a scumbag, grifter who robbed poorer investors. I never really understood why he received so much reverence.
The real issue however, is that headsculpt! If they are trying to avoid being sued for copyright, i think they tried a bit too hard! 😆 Some fun accessories though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum