OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

gooboo

I really like this headsculpt. Pretty, but serious looking.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it too. And I was able to spot the character intended even before the photo of the head on the armored figure. So that says something.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I absolutely love this. I need to track down the original figure as well after the Holiday Season. That armor knocks me out every time I see at.

brassco

brassco
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) 25

This HS from threezero totally sucks...I will wait and see when the final product of this HaHtoys offering is released...

Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) TB21bSAeY0kpuFjy0FjXXcBbVXa_!!369668381

This HS, imo, is the best version, from Threezero, only that they made it for marketing and official review only. The other versions from the market could not match this..

csyeung

csyeung
Biggest gripe I have about Threezero is that often their protos look amazing but the final products don't match up =(. Not as bad as star ace, but definitely noticeable differences.

brassco

brassco
[img]Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) Rpt[/img]

The face is abit smaller than the original HS, no where near the poster' version, but better than the one that looked like wax face to me.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Costume is good. Head is not good.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Costume is great, and I don't mind the head -- certainly better than the old one.

shazzdan

shazzdan
As a head sculpt it is ok. As a reasonable rendition of what was initially advertised, it is not. IMO a buyer would win a "Not as Described" case and be entitled to a refund.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow that's a..... drastic difference.

Which head is the second one? The HaHToys? Or a different one? (sorry, so many images and some of them look nothing like the promotionals, so I'm getting confused...)

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
brassco wrote:Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) <a href=Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) Rpt" />

The face is abit smaller than the original HS, no where near the poster' version, but better than the one that looked like wax face to me.

this is the HS mentioned in this post.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the clarification, brassco. It's better than the ThreeZero, but still seems not quite the same as the promo pics for the head advertised in this thread. Looks good on your figure, though!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Is that your pic, Brassco? It looks like the helmet may be pinching the face a bit. I’m curious to see what the sculpt looks like without it.

brassco

brassco
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) Nor-vivi
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) Rpt
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) Oznor-WO-vivi
Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) Nor-vivi

the original HS has a bigger face than this hahtoys. It is to be noted, however, that the hahtoys' HS cannot be attached to the neck joint of the original body from threezero without the risk of it falling off the slightest adjustment.

I decided to put on the helmet onto the threezero's HS, and to my surprise, it now looked better than before!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I actually always liked the original head. A little hair product (wax) and I was able to style the hair nicer than it came out of the box, and it at least “sort of” resembled the actress.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Beauty - NEW PRODUCT: HaHtoys: 1/6 Beauty General Head Sculpture (H001) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
With the helmet on, it really doesn't look too bad.

Diana

Diana
I like that original sculpt a lot and the fact that it is NOT just another pretty face. To me that gives her an edge and makes her look a lot more believable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum