OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 scale Female Military Uniform (fantasy) [ZY-5041]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product List:
Female military cap
Uniform
Skirt
Belt
Stockings *1 Pair
Boots *1 Pair
Shoulder bag
Panties *1 Pair
Gloves *1 Pair
waist bag *3
Pistol cover

Body, head and pistol not included

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 scale Female Military Uniform (fantasy) [ZY-5041] 11584
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 scale Female Military Uniform (fantasy) [ZY-5041] 2890
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 scale Female Military Uniform (fantasy) [ZY-5041] 3593
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 scale Female Military Uniform (fantasy) [ZY-5041] 4551

#newproduct #ZYToys #MilitaryUniform #female #clothing #accessory

valentin

valentin
The colour scheme feels like Joker's army.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL yes, maybe the Joker's army, and if so, surprisingly tasteful. I think there may be a bit too much mixing up of stuff going on, perhaps this really should be marketed as a self-made Halloween ensemble.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I feel like I must be missing an Asian pop culture reference when I see figures like this, because they make absolutely no sense to me. That doesn’t mean I think it’s unworthy. It just means that I can’t wrap my mind around the concept.

Theflyingman

Maybe an anime military? Looks like the kind of thing a monster hunter anime would have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum