OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing List:
Head sculpture: 1 piece
Seamless Body: 1 piece
White Vest: 1 piece
Leather Top: 1 piece
Genuine leather skirt: 1 piece
Fist Hand Type: 1 pair
Regular hand shape: 1 pair
Palm: 1 pair
Boots: 1 pair
Armband: 1 pair

KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2311
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2312
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2310
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2313
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2314
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2315
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2316
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 262a2317

#newproduct #KittyStuff #LadyFighter #female #videogame-based

valentin

valentin
Arrrghhh.... and I already custom mine already.... Hmm.... let's see how much is this before I consider it. I just need to paint the boots on my current one anyway for screen accuracy.

csyeung

csyeung
another Tifa! I like the costume on this, but I feel the body proportions are off on this. Maybe her head is small making her super tall.

Kallor8

There's at least 2 and I'm pretty sure 3 nearly identical versions of this already lol (I own two, VSToys and Hatshot) and the difference then was...snaps instead of velcro on the front flap lol. Still, Tifa is popular and I'm all for giving people that missed the others a second/third/fourth chance.

I think VSToys had the better head sculpt compared to this, but none of them are terribly movie accurate. You could take one of the many recent FF7 Remake head sculpts and probably get closer to Advent Children's face than these.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was just going to ask if this is indeed another Tifa. Slightly different look -- and not just that strange thing she is wearing.

valentin

valentin
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter Maxres10
KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter Et-fin10

It's tifa, from FF7 advent children.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So it is. Interesting that the head sculpt seems a little off, but still recognizable.

Kallor8

It's funny, the VStoys head wasn't overly accurate for Tifa to my eye, but it was so nice that I got another and use them for various customs and photos.  This one, I can see pieces of the likeness but I hope they can pull the quality up a little more by release.

Edited to add that I think the vest on this looks very well done. I wasn't going to do it, but...should I....

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
$24 dollar deposit, $100 balance due upon release, total of $124 at One Sixth Kit.  Includes 1/6 seamless body.

That can’t be right, but I definitely want one.   I can put the VS head sculpt on her if I don’t like the final version, but what I’m seeing n the promo pics isn’t bad at all

Kallor8

It probably is right, the Advent Children one in my picture here (assuming it works) from VSToys is $115.  This new one looks near identical minus the head.  It's the FF7R version from VSToys that cost close to $200, and one of the main differences was the Advent Children Tifa came with a pretty flimsy Jiaou body and the FF7R is a sturdy TBL.KittyStuff - NEW PRODUCT: Kitty Stuff: No.002 1/6 Scale lady fighter 20210210

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum