OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BBK New: 1/6 #BBK014 Dark Sniper Leila dark night sniper laila action figure

1. Head carving
2. The soy body
3. Watches
4. GPS
5. Glasses
6. Headphones
7. Left wheel handkercant
8. Dagger
9. Glove hand x4
10. Targeting
11. Sniper
12. Sniper magazine x1
13. Hats
14. Jumpsuits
15. Belt
16. Leg protection
17. Gun holster
18. Knife cover
19. Leather boots
20. Camouflage backpack

female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17213610
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17213810
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17213910
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214010
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214110
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214211
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214212
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214310
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214410
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214411
female - NEW PRODUCT: BBK: 1/6 Dark Night Sniper - Laila action figure #BBK014 17214510

#newproduct #BBK #DarkNightSniper #Laila #female

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That red jumpsuit would be perfect for a project I have in mind if it could only be zipped up.  It’s comical, because the reason the bodysuit isn’t made to be zipped up all the way is because her chest wouldn’t be able to pop out of it like that.   I know this sort of thing has it’s place, but a little subtlety would be nice too.

Oh, well. Maybe I can find something to put underneath it.

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:That red jumpsuit would be perfect for a project I have in mind if it could only be zipped up.  It’s comical, because the reason the bodysuit isn’t made to be zipped up all the way is because her chest wouldn’t be able to pop out of it like that.   I know this sort of thing has it’s place, but a little subtlety would be nice too.

Oh, well.  Maybe I can find something to put underneath it.

I had the same thoughts too when I saw this pop up. I'm only a few years into collecting, but I remember they used to zip up, but I've seen several figures of late where the zipper only goes up half way and stops. The reds are really nice and the color pops. I'm not sure if this is from some known property or not, BBK usually bases their figures of some prior statues. Of course, the high heels as said on previous figures seems impractical for stealthiness and combat readiness hehe.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Xavion2004 wrote:Oh, well.  Maybe I can find something to put underneath it.

A black turtle neck is what I have planned. Like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273021683831?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Xavion2004 wrote:Oh, well.  Maybe I can find something to put underneath it.

A black turtle neck is what I have planned. Like this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273021683831?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

That will look really good!  I’ll need to see what shade the red comes out on the final figure and go from there.

LOL! I just noticed the camouflage backpack. I think the cat might already be out of the bag with all of that red leather!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking and impractical... unless the look is specifically designed to work as a distraction while she offs someone who is paying attention to the wrong things... see, there is reason to their madness. Wink

Diana

Diana
This really needs a seamless body.
I want that head. But the Halloween Killer head is going for 64€, so this will likely be as expensive. Bugger.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I like "bewbies" as much as the next guy...who never grew up properly!
But this is just a bit silly. At least make the suit zip all the way up, so there are options.
The BJD body is a negative too under such a tight outfit. More plastic for landfill.
The revolver is pretty cool. I'll be looking for that parted out, but it's an easy pass otherwise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum