OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SA Toys SA028 1/6 Female Clothes
Scatter Printed T-shirt hollow trousers Puppet tbl ph
Brand: SA Toys Name: 1/6 Printed T-shirt with empty trousers Scale: 1/6 Number: SA028A SA028B Material: Elastic Lycrab Size: 12 inches Shipping time: 2021/12
Precautions: This product does not contain head carvings, body and shoes.
List: Printed T-shirt x1 Hollow trousers x1

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10510910
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10510911
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511110
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511210
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511310
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511411
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511510
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10511710

SA Toys SA029 1/6 Female Soldiers DressEs Exposed Denim Hot Pants Fit for tbl puppets Brand: SA Toys Name: 1/6 Exposed denim hot pants Scale: 1/6 No: SA029A/SA029B SA029C/ SA029D Material: Cloth Size: 12 inches Shipping time: 2021/12 Precautions: This product does not contain head carving, body. shoe
List: Corset x1 Hot pants x1

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535310
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535411
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535510
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535611
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535610
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535710
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535711
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535810
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535811
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) 10535910

#newproduct #SAToys #T-shirt #pants #hotpants #female #clothing #accessory

brassco

brassco
the long pants doesn't look tight fitting...and the shorter version is worse, looks like some barbie doll's clothing. It seems the maker just rushed out these prototypes and expect pp to say wow!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm saying wow. As in wow, I must be getting old, if that's what people wear. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I like the “exposed hips”.  It’s a different take on the usual cliches.

I think the issue for me is that they’re trying to combine an impractical design element (the “exposed hips”) with a practical pair of casual/dress pants.

Incorporate the exposed hips into a tight pair of pants or a tight bodysuit made with stretch fabric (for a femme fatale), and make a regular pair of casual/dress pants (for a girl next door), and I think you would shift a lot more units in total.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I quite like the lace tops but the shoulder straps are bizarre, and definitely wouldn’t be very supportive for those of a larger bust! The shorts look well made too, even if they’re less shirts and more denim undies at this point. XD

The trousers could have potential in some kind of cyberpunk/sci-fi outfit but here they just look like a really tacky early 2000s fashion disaster. 😂

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
They're using the exposed hips pants on a thin "anime" body... I liked the design of the pants but I'm thinking how would it look like in a S23 or S16 body, IF it fits at all.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The strap parts look like elastic to me so there’s a chance they’d stretch enough to fit larger bodies!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The “Daisy Dukes” I can understand, but are those pants a real thing? They look a bit ridiculous to me, plus it’s creeping me out the child-like heads on these over-developed bodies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Women's - Printed T-shirt, trousers with exposed hips & denim hotpants (multiple options) C8485110

Diana

Diana
Nancy again steals the show. I think she's rocking this outfit. Smile

I think the cut out dress pants lend themselves to creating a disco girl and not much else. The tops are cute and I can imagine some people putting them to good use. 

The hot pants have a weird cut and those straps of the lace tops are weird, too.

Interesting, that they specify the S23B body, but not the others. The others must be Jiaous, also judging by the painted finger nails.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum