OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SA Toys SA038 1/6 Female Soldier 12 inch Clothing Accessories Classic black and white lingerie suitable for PH puppets Brand: SA Toys Name: 1/6 Classic black and white underwear. Scale: 1/6 No. SA038A/B/C Material: Elastic cloth Size: 12 inches Shipping time: 2021/12
Precautions: This product does not contain head carving, body.
List: Underwear x1 T-shirt x1 or triangle pants (2 pick 1)

underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002410
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002411
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002510
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002610
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002711
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002810
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002911
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11002912
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003010
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003110
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003210
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003210
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003211
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003310
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003311
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11003410

SA Toys SA072 1/6 Female Soldiers Clothing Accessories Men's and women's soldier trend print socks Multi-color 12-inch puppet Brand: SA Toys Name: 1/6 Men's and women's soldiers trend printed socks multi-color Scale: 1/6 No:SA072A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/O/U/Q 12 colors Material: Lycra Size: 12 inches Shipping time: 2021/12
Precautions: This product does not contain body, shoes.
List: Socks x2

underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024210
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024311
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024410
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024411
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024511
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024510
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024612
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024611
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024710
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024712
underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) 11024711

#newproduct #SAToys #Underwear #socks #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to have options. Some of these look suitably generic, despite the branding, others a bit overly specific, but on the whole perhaps more usable than a lot of the over the top stuff that seems to be out there.

shazzdan

shazzdan
That's a blatant trademark violation. Normally Asian IP thieves are more subtle than this. Chinese authorities might ignore their IP protection legislation but western countries don't. Any business or individual that imports these will be guilty of breaching Federal counterfeiting laws.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't know what they were thinking, should have switched the C and the K. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Doesn’t matter. Looks like it was literally “written” on, and the first time anyone tries to pull this stuff on a TBL/Jiaou, they’re going to end up rubbing off most of the letters anyway. I can’t remember who made similar clothes (back around 2014j, but that they had done it much more professionally, and I do believe they actually DID mix up a couple letters, but it also looked so close to the actual waist-bands, it was virtually impossible to mistake who they were mimicking. These… these just look like a 3rd grader wrote on them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Stryker2011 wrote:Doesn’t matter.

It would matter to any business that tried to import these.

18 U.S. Code § 1341 makes it a Federal offense to send counterfeit goods through the mail. It is considered to be mail fraud.

18 U.S. Code § 2320 makes it a Federal offense to produce counterfeit goods and/or to sell counterfeit goods.

A first-time offender can be sentenced to up to 10 years in a federal prison. Repeat offenders can be sentenced to up to 20 years.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At the retail end, I get that. But anyone who may want one of these, will order from Asia, and it’ll get through to the US with no problem as it’ll be in some tiny, insignificant envelope, just like billions of other illegal things. It’s virtually impossible to stop, and what tiny bit of money passes through on this will be mostly insignificant in the overall grand scheme of copyright infringement.

underwear - NEW PRODUCT: SA Toys: 1/6 Classic Black and White Underwear and Trend Printed Socks (Multiple Options) C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Cause Calvin Klein’s no friend of mine,
don’t want nobody’s name on my behind,
Lee on my legs, sneakers on my feet,
D by my side and Jay with the beat

Oh, how I miss the days of Old School rap.

I was just saying in another thread that I have a few 1/6 ladies in desperate need of bras, and these would do nicely.  I could due without the Calvin Klein, though.  Trademark infringement aside, it’s more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else.

blackpool

blackpool
I like that! I remember that set you mention Mark, the writings were much bigger, may be better achieved but less realistic in terms of scale (that said the fabric they used was very good lycra)

shazzdan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Doesn’t matter.

It would matter to any business that tried to import these.

18 U.S. Code § 1341 makes it a Federal offense to send counterfeit goods through the mail. It is considered to be mail fraud.

18 U.S. Code § 2320 makes it a Federal offense to produce counterfeit goods and/or to sell counterfeit goods.

A first-time offender can be sentenced to up to 10 years in a federal prison. Repeat offenders can be sentenced to up to 20 years.

In fact I ythink they could be taken down for using the brand name without permission, but since CK never produced any 1/6th scale doll clothing, it's not a counterfeit product... just licensing infringement, like 90% of what we collect.

As far as the federal law... it doesn't apply except within United States, so only the american retailers would have legal issues (which doesn't seem to be a great threat seeing the number of those CK set floating on american ebay already...)

shazzdan

shazzdan
Calvin Klein has their trademark registered for all clothing and footwear, regardless of size.

Legally, a license infringement is exactly the same as counterfeiting and is prosecuted under anti-counterfeiting legislation.

Every country in the OECD has IP protection legislation. In the UK, the above product is violating the Trade Marks Act of 1994 § 92, the Fraud Act of 2006 § 6, and the Intellectual Property Act of 2014 § 13. The latter provides for a sentence of up to ten years imprisonment. The police have a unit called the Intellectual Property Crime Unit specifically to deal with these products.

Ebay has "safe harbour" status so can only remove an infringing product if the trademark holder issues a DMCA takedown notice. Companies like Calvin Klein regularly do sweeps on sites like Ebay and issues a pile of DMCA notices in one go. Just because some people get away with it, doesn't mean that everybody does. It is no different to getting pulled over for speeding and complaining about all the people who weren't pulled over.

If Calvin Klein decides to prosecute, they can sue for all of the profit they THINK you could have earned during the period of infringing, plus court costs, plus penalties. Plenty of ebay sellers have lost their houses because of IP infringement. Ebay can also freeze your payment account in case the IP holder lodges a future claim for the funds in it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/9ytczp/i_an_ebay_seller_am_being_sued_for_selling/
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/i-m-being-sued-for-selling-counterfeit-coach-purse-394920.html
https://tamebay.com/2020/01/canon-wins-lawsuit-against-ebay-users-selling-counterfeits.html
https://www.leelawservices.com/versace-sues-ebay-seller-over-counterfeit-jewelry/
https://blog.brandbastion.com/adidas-goes-after-counterfeit-sellers-on-instagram
https://wwd.com/business-news/legal/fendi-scores-39-million-win-against-counterfeit-sellers-on-amazon-ebay-11001254/

blackpool

blackpool
We won't discuss it here so the topic stays on tracks, but no bro, no... infringing a trademark or using a brand image or name without permission has nothing to do with counterfeit... And as you could find, all the example you provide are for 1/1 scale items, copying 1/1 scale items... The intellectual property over a design/product or over a brand  or trademark are two different things, very different.

Double check before stating that calvin klein has trademarked all underwears at all scales, because it is false.

And as I tried to tell you, the variety of laws  from one country to another and administrations to enforce them make the situation even more complicated for companies to protect themselves, especially overseas. IP legislations are very different from a region to another, and again, a US federal law is limited to the US territory, just as the french law on IP and copyrights  applies on the french territory...

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
The underwear sets are a must, but I wonder about the fit. I do like the bralette, and looks like these are well stitched. I'm not sure about the black set's bra, but having 3 different styles and not just colors is a greatly needed option in this scale. Now someone should consider a ck branded boxers set for the men to match. Having said that the regular socks look bad, Athletic socks would be nicer, but that's a minor gripe as socks are rare anyway.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
If your looking for socks, stockings, etc., check out “thedaughterwhosews” on eBay. She makes a lot of different types (for several scales). It’s been awhile since I bought from her, so I’m not sure if she still makes athletic socks.

Diana

Diana
TheDaughterWhoSews currently only has masks in her shop, though there was a stockings review in November... Maybe an old sale or maybe you gotta watch out for temporary listings. That shop was awesome because she had sooooo many styles, too!

I really like the plain socks here. Very nice. 
The hemp socks are funny, too, but the colors are... difficult. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum