OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product information Brand: DarkSteel Toys Hyun-Jin Studios Product name: Official authorization "Big Talk West Tour" pig eight ring 1/6 can move puppets Scale: 1/6 Product number: DSA-004 Head carving: 1 Hand type: 4 pairs, replaceable hand type Body: 1 Clothing: hat 1, neck 1, big coat 1 piece, top 1 piece, pants 1, belt 1, socks 1 pair, boots 1 pair Accessories: 1 tweezer (alloy) Bracket: 1

NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16050810
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051010
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051110
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051210
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051310
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051410
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051510
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051710
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16051810
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16064614
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16120411
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16121710
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16122510
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16123310
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16125810
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16131110
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16131912
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16132711
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16133612
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16134511
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16164510
NEW PRODUCT: DarkSteel Toys: Officially Licensed "Journey to the West" Series - Pig Eight Ring 1/6 Moving Puppets 16164511

#newproduct #DarkSteelToys #JourneytotheWest #PigEightRing #fantasy #mythology

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I really hope this resonates with fans of the series (or film?), because by itself it is one of the least compelling pigs I have seen... my favorite ones were in Return of the Jedi. Smile

Diana

Diana
I don't care to have but but WOW I like this figure! Great outfit and... well,... even the sculpt, as specific as it may be, looks fantastic to me! Great expression. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum