OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features of the 1/6th scale body”AT027”:
-One(1) Worldbox durable body
-Three(3) connecting rod for head
-Four(4)pair of hands
-One(1)pair of foot

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17220410
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17220610
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17220810
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17221010
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17221510
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17221710
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17221810
WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) 17222110

#newproduct #WorldBox #male #body #ripped

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've always liked World Box bodies for their sturdiness, variety, and completeness, and this one is no exception. That said, I wonder what real use one might have for a very muscular jointed body when TBLeague's M34 and M35 are already around there. In fact, today's little experiment with M34 confirms that even these are difficult to stuff into the relatively tight superhero clothing. So if a figure is completely clothed, it might as well use narrower shoulders and slimmer open-jointed body, which can be easily padded as needed; if it is going to show much skin, it might as well use a seamless body. That said, I'll happily get one or two of these, just on principle. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have to agree with you, Guv. Though I do appreciate that World Box at least makes an attempt at adding body hair, like real men have; instead of all those hairless freaks that wax for magazine adds and movies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

WorldBox - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 Durable Body - Ripped (AT027) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That did occur to me, but I forgot to mention it. I appreciate their attempts (the first one was pretty bad, but since then they have been better -- whenever they've tried it). If you miss the hair, feast your eyes on this again: Forrest Griffin

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Did anyone ever get one of these? I like the look of it, and just wondering how it turned out.... 

And regarding it being redundant to the M34 and M35... I understand what you mean, in that there is little use for this body if all someone is looking for is a realistic/seamless tall and muscular body. But from purely the perspective of personal tastes, I prefer the overall body shape of this one. It seems somehow more realistic for a tall muscular guy, not even taking into account the 'body hair'. I just mean the actual design of the muscles. They seem more...balanced, somehow. 

I guess I am just not a big fan of the overtly 'bodybuilder'-ish look of the larger tbleague bodies, and wish there was something more like this in seamless form.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Same here, i really like the body shape and the muscle definitions, i don't mind the joints.
I ordered one but my local supplier gets his stuff extremely late.
I saw a review and hate how they did the chest hairs shading! That stupid looking "THIS SIDE UP" arrow shape!

Seeing as its based on the physique of JL "Pet Sematary" Superman, he only had hair on the chest so the shading on the abs seems unnecessary.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I think I must have seen the same review, rollotomasi, cause I thought that was a bit wtf, as well. If I get it, I'd probably be repainting it anyway, but still. Razz

But yeah, I'll be curious what you think of it once it arrives. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum