OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15420211

Wolford Toys 1/6 West Retro Dress

NO:WF-2021AB

OSP: 168/RMB/STY

Release date: 2022-3

This one doesn't contain dolls
Use PHICEN S32A

List:
West Retro Dres X1

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15514311
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15514312
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15514411
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15514512
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15514610
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB 15514710

#newproduct #WolfordToys #Western #VintageDress #female #clothing #accessory

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh, I'll definitely be getting this for my Old West collection. It's about time someone other than Amy Jones did Old West clothing for female figures.

Based on the outfit of Dolores Abernathy from the HBO series Westworld.

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB Il_79410
Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB Westwo10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looks good. Wish they also did a Dolores head. Or that someone did. Did they?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Finally some vintage dressing. Hope for more to come. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, looks good. Wish they also did a Dolores head. Or that someone did. Did they?

I don’t believe anyone has done her likeness, or this particular look for a head sculpt with hair. I remember a couple of years ago (well, more like 7-8 years), Amy Jones had done a complete Saloon Girl figure, all the clothes, etc., and even elaborately styled her hair — it was pretty cool. If I can talk her into it, I might try and get her to style a haired head sculpt for me.

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Finally some female historical clothing! While this is the slightly wrong time period for what I'm personally after, I'm very glad someone has made it. Gives me a sliver of hope they might do other time periods, too.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Finally some female historical clothing! While this is the slightly wrong time period for what I'm personally after, I'm very glad someone has made it. Gives me a sliver of hope they might do other time periods, too.

Indeed. Sadly, I have yet to find it listed anywhere yet.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Finally some female historical clothing! While this is the slightly wrong time period for what I'm personally after, I'm very glad someone has made it. Gives me a sliver of hope they might do other time periods, too.

Indeed. Sadly, I have yet to find it listed anywhere yet.

Oh hmm, hope it shows up.... :/

Annalise

Annalise
https://www.gijoeelite.com/west-retro-dress-version-a

csyeung

csyeung
I hope they make more from the series. Definitely cool to see more variety in the clothing sets. I had thought the tailoring looks a little too big, but I think it may just be the head (which also doesn't sit right on the body) that is throwing off my perspective here.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Annalise wrote:https://www.gijoeelite.com/west-retro-dress-version-a

Awesome. Thanks, Annalise. (For anyone in the States, this is good news -- not so sure what the shipping cost would be for anyone elsewhere.)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:I hope they make more from the series. Definitely cool to see more variety in the clothing sets. I had thought the tailoring looks a little too big, but I think it may just be the head (which also doesn't sit right on the body) that is throwing off my perspective here.

The tailoring is a bit bulky, to be honest. Sadly, many companies tend to use material that is too thick for this scale, which is what is making it less form-fitting like it is on Evan in the photos I provided.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Will have to see in-hand, but maybe it would work for a curvier figure? (just so the bodice would look a bit tighter?) That, or it could be taken in, slightly.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Will have to see in-hand, but maybe it would work for a curvier figure? (just so the bodice would look a bit tighter?) That, or it could be taken in, slightly.

That’s kind of what I’m hoping. Hopefully it isn’t designed to be put on one of the smaller bodies out there (ie, those really short TBLs). I guess I’ll find out, as I ordered both of these.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are in stock at CotswoldCollectibles for anyone still interested. Paid my invoice for both versions.

blackpool

blackpool
Wow!!! Unusual and very cool! Nice release, I hope there is more coming!

csyeung

csyeung
interested in seeing how they turned out!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here is the first of the Western dresses from these guys (waiting on another body to put the other one on -- TBLeague S12D). It looks pretty good -- the velcro is a bit of a pain at the front as it isn't stitched down very well, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. Need to add her shoes, which is going to make her pretty tall -- might just remove the feet altogether and just put the shoe on and hope the ankle support is strong enough to use without).

Western - NEW PRODUCT: Wolford Toys: 1/6 Western Vintage Dress WF-2021AB _dsc3725

csyeung

csyeung
Looks nice! Hehe too bad it's too accurate to the show and has that blood spot where Dolores was stabbed.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Craig -- I wish they had made that blood spot optional (i.e., let you add it yourself) so you could have some more versatility using the dress. Because it looks very good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum