OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is or is not 1:6 us . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Empty This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:46 pm

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
See subject.

This is or is not 1:6 us . . . 110

This is or is not 1:6 us . . . 411

This is or is not 1:6 us . . . 510

Yes.

I know my photography sucked all those years ago (and still does).

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

This is or is not 1:6 us . . . 23116610

2This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Empty Re: This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Are you going to follow this up with the "modern" seamless version? It is a sweet and perhaps overly optimistic reflection of real life concerns (taking one's work to bed). But I couldn't help but be distracted by the guy's head -- it just reminds me way too much of Rogerbee's Smile

3This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Empty Re: This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:40 pm

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
GubernatorFan wrote:Are you going to follow this up with the "modern" seamless version? It is a sweet and perhaps overly optimistic reflection of real life concerns (taking one's work to bed). But I couldn't help but be distracted by the guy's head -- it just reminds me way too much of Rogerbee's Smile

--

1. I don't know. It depends. If I stick around or check out. For all I know, I'm "Uncle Buck" visiting for the holidays.

2. The head sculpt on mine is DML Kent. Rogerbee's head sculpt is "Lucifer" (assassin) from BBI that resembles Robert DeNiro (supposedly).

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

This is or is not 1:6 us . . . 23116610

4This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Empty Re: This is or is not 1:6 us . . . Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:40 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Didn't know that. For some reason, I thought they looked very similar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum