OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As a member of the Nite Owls™, Koska Reeves is a fierce Mandalorian who fights alongside the legendary Bo-Katan Kryze™ in her pursuit to reclaim Mandalore™. During their journey, the Nite Owls™ cross paths with Din Djarin™ and assist him in saving the mysterious alien foundling Grogu™.

In continuation of expanding the widely popular The Mandalorian collectible series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Koska Reeves collectible figure!

The Koska Reeves collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with great likeness and detailed hair sculpture, Mandalorian helmet and armor with weathering effects, skillfully tailored under-suit, a jetpack with booster fire effects, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, a wired grappling hook, a flamethrower effect, a themed display stand and backdrop!

Keep this loyal and fierce Mandalorian close in your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS069
PRODUCT NAMEKOSKA REEVES™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY CRAFTED KOSKA REEVES MANDALORIAN HELMET, NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Koska Reeves™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mercedes Varnado as Koska Reeves in Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
- One (1) newly crafted Koska Reeves Mandalorian helmet with articulated rangefinder
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Dark brown colored braided hair sculpture
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 28cm tall
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding pistol
- One (1) gesture hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) Koska Reeves’ Mandalorian armor vest with distressed effects and jetpack (non-detechable)
- One (1) pair of blue gauntlets with weathering effects
- One (1) grey green colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) brown belt with pouches and pistol holsters
- One (1) pair of blue knee guard with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of grey green pants
- One (1) pair of brown colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) rifle with strip
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) wired grappling hook

Accessories:
- Two (2) booster fire effect accessories (attachable to jetpack)
- One (1) flamethrower effect accessory (attachable to gauntlet)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with character nameplate and backdrop

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11649
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2972
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3653
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4592
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5558
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6524
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7504
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8476
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9460
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10436
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11650
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12394
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13375
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14350
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15327
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16303
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17282

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Mandalorian #KoskaReeves #female #Sci-Fi #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool, and beautifully executed. I wonder if she realizes that her first name means "cat" in Russian (I've been looking more closely at Star Wars names and trying to find rationale for the silliness). And, from a kitbasher perspective, I also wonder if Hot Toys will ever make a black female head sculpt that is not partly covered up by alien marks, tattoos, or strange forehead braids. Smile Of course, in all these cases they were reproducing the look of their sources.

Diana

Diana
OMG I love it! Nononono, this doesn't fit my criteria and I've already spent so much lately.
*sniff*
I can't. *sniff*

Hoping for some knock off version of the head sculpt. Maybe without the braids across the forehead.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I had her in my cart a couple of different times, and both times I hemmed and hawed about whether I really NEEDED this (especially since I have zero connection to the character or actress and never saw the episode). The second time I put her in my cart it was to join the WAIT LIST, and ultimately decided it’s not something I needed just for a nice head sculpt and a Boba Fett-Female.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ KOSKA REEVES™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:I had her in my cart a couple of different times, and both times I hemmed and hawed about whether I really NEEDED this (especially since I have zero connection to the character or actress and never saw the episode). The second time I put her in my cart it was to join the WAIT LIST, and ultimately decided it’s not something I needed just for a nice head sculpt and a Boba Fett-Female.

Exactly. Same here. I like everything about this figure. Love the costume and I really want her, but if I allow myself to get something just because I really like it I'll be broke in no time and will likely miss out on something I really want. *sigh*

I don't even remember her and I did see that episode (those episodes?). And apparently she won't appear in season 3. If I was sure to get my money back if I ever chose to sell her I might go for it, but I wouldn't rely on anybody going on a figure hunt for her in a couple of years time, however magnificent she may be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum