OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Hello! I was wondering if anybody has both the TBLeague Teen bodies (S34/35) and Anime bodies (S36/37) and could find out if their heads are interchangeable.

The reason is that I'm buying a headsculpt from I8Toys and the recommended body is the S34. This means that the head is smaller than the usual Super Duck brand and other headsculpts. I like the S36/37 Anime bodies more so I thought that if the S34 head can be put on the S36/37 body and the scale looks good, then I could just go ahead and buy the anime body and put the I8Toys head on it instead of the recommended S34.

Thanks in advance! Very Happy

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)? Shizuk10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sorry, Adeno, I don't have those two bodies to compare.

Adeno

It's ok, thanks for trying!

davidd

davidd
As I look back through my available photos, I apparently have not tried this particular combination. I think it's because of the color difference - I only have the suntan S35, which does not color-match well with the "anime" S36/37, both of which are "pale."

What I have done, however, is pair S35 "teen" and S37 "anime" heads with the petite S26/27 body:

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)? 50931487082_4aa857f0a6_z
S37 "Anime" Head on S26A Body

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)? 50910497686_442766d4b6_z
S35 "Teen" head on S27B Body

No guarantees, but logically, if heads from the "teen" and "anime" bodies both work well on the "petite" S26/27 bodies, then heads should, in theory, swap fairly well between the S34/35 "teen" and S36/37 "anime" bodies... right?

The S35 head that I have is slightly larger than the stock head from the S37. To my eye, the S37 head looks slightly undersized on the stock body, which is why I generally switch it to the more petite S26 body. Again, in theory, what you want to do should work out pretty well, size-wise.

I'm away from home right now, so I do not have my S35 head with me to try on an S36/37 body.

I regularly use YMToys YMT heads on S36/37 bodies, if that helps at all:

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)? 50974946637_dc2cd3d2fe_z

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
This might not be too helpful, but I have used different i8 (Tache, Rine) heads on the S44A body, which is similar to the S36 (except having a small bust). The heads look great on this body, and I believe proportion-wise the S36 should not be much different.

Adeno

Thanks for the help everyone!

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@Adeno
I got the i8 Shizuku head in the mail yesterday and put it on a pale S44a body. Size-wise I think you should be fine with a S36 body.

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)? 51917845800_bbf76bbcad_kCJ3A4603 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another nice photo, Randam.

Adeno

Thanks, she's very beautiful! I wish Big Bad Toy Store would already get her in stock. I got mine from there since I didn't see Shizuku from Giant Toy.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is a really cute head sculpt, Randam. And cool photo.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Are TBLeague S34/35 Heads (Teen Bodies) Interchangeable with S36/37 (Anime Bodies)? C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum