OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product:JXK
Name:1/6 Thumb Up Cat
No.:JXK112
Weight:81g(Subject to the actual shipment of the factory)
Material:Resin
Size:length width height:7.5×9×8.5cm
Perorder is available before:11.4.2022
Release date:The fourth quarter of 2022
Notice:The beard hand-made implantation
List:Thumb Up Cat×1

feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051011
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051012
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051113
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051311
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051513
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051714
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15051913
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15052113
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15052312
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15052512
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15052712
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15052914
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15053212
feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) 15053410

#newproduct #JXKStudio #ThumbsUp #Cat #feline #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I didn't know that cats have thumbs. And I can't remember the last cat they made that I really wanted... Sorry, just difficult to muster any excitement for so much wasted potential, because they can make beautiful animals. Sad

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I didn't know that cats have thumbs. And I can't remember the last cat they made that I really wanted... Sorry, just difficult to muster any excitement for so much wasted potential, because they can make beautiful animals. Sad

This is exactly right. I've seen one or two of these series in hand, and they looked to be excellently made, but the "gimmick" on each one totally breaks the illusion, and leaves them usable only as a stand-alone bit of desk ornament cutesyness. That is apparently a not insignificant market, but it probably isn't us. If I had one of these, I'd probably have to work against it, to use it in pictures but with some other object or figure obscuring the "thumb."

shazzdan

shazzdan
umm... err...

Chip

I really did burst out laughing when I see these , o.k not so realistic with the thumb up , but so so funny . Really cheered me up seeing these , my only excuse is life has been unkind of late , how much are they likely to be ?

valentin

valentin
LOL, unreal but still darn cute

Diana

Diana
My man would love this. Good for a chuckle! But no thank you.
I hope we'll get some realistic cats again soon. I'm still looking for a Luna to my Artemis. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Positive reinforcement cat!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:My man would love this. Good for a chuckle! But no thank you.
I hope we'll get some realistic cats again soon. I'm still looking for a Luna to my Artemis. Smile

Diana, the cat that came with TBL Bastet might work for you if you can find one loose. (Leaving the figure out of it) those cats are pretty good.  I got the white one, but the black one (which could be Luna) is the same.  To TBL's credit, they made the neck ornament a separate piece (removable, though you'd have to cut it), so all you might need to do is to paint out the gold eyeshadow.

feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) Img_7011

Diana

Diana
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Diana wrote:My man would love this. Good for a chuckle! But no thank you.

Diana, the cat that came with TBL Bastet might work for you if you can find one loose. (Leaving the figure out of it) those cats are pretty good.  I got the white one, but the black one (which could be Luna) is the same.  To TBL's credit, they made the neck ornament a separate piece (removable, though you'd have to cut it), so all you might need to do is to paint out the gold eyeshadow.
(img)
Aww, thank you so much! Those are beautiful indeed and I might get one for my shamans. Smile
For Luna I'll want the pointy ears and all though, so I'll wait for JXK to come up with one to then also match the style. They can't keep making fat and naughty or whatever cats forever.

Suspect

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're right, MBAM, pretty nice cat.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Yeah, I kind of want the black one now.

I guess articulation would be too much to hope for; but I wish someone, whether JXK or TBL or whomever, would make cats and dogs that weren't purely statues.  At the very least, maybe swappable pose arms and legs, possibly magnetic.

feline - NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: 1/6 Thumbs Up Cat (JXK112) Img_7012

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Check out the House of Gopnik thread ( https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5291-house-of-gopnik-updated-with-part-iii ) -- the black cat there is partly articulated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum