OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: JXK small
Name: Single cat
Item number: JS2203
Weight: 113g (subject to the actual shipment from the factory)
Material: Resin
Size: length, width and height: 7.2×4.8×3cm
Deadline for orders: May 11, 2022
Shipment time: the third quarter of 2022
Note: The back is equipped with a magnet
List: Single cat × 1

feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model 10162b10
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model 20c38310
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model Cb0bdd10
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model 09978f10
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model B73f8010
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model A0aed510
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model Ad481810
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model 585bc410
feline - NEW PEODUCT: JXK Studio: small JS2203 Single cat, quilted cat, cute cat model 3cfe6a10

#newproduct #JXKStudio #sleepingcat #cat #feline #accessory

Diana

Diana
For a moment I saw them as fridge magnet. Now THAT would be cool. Pretty much the only use I see for these. Cute though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, these are super cute, and they would be ok as fridge magnets. But it's bad enough they make little statues, now they are sculpted/molded tucked in in a sculpted/molded bed!?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Okay, they got me with this one. They finally made a Siamese (my two cats are Siamese) and it’s adorable as opposed to some of their more…questionable…offerings. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it, but I want one. Maybe I will convert it into a fridge magnet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum