OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“When I put this suit on, I thought, this is it. This is the moment I become who I’m supposed to be.” – Kate Bishop

Kate Bishop is now officially the new Hawkeye of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with Clint Barton embracing her as his partner and protégé in the finale of Marvel Studios’ Hawkeye series.

Demonstrate a high degree of screen-accuracy, Hot Toys 1/6th scale Kate Bishop collectible figure from the Hawkeye collection is now ready to accept new challenges.

Crafted with exceptional workmanship, the one-sixth figure captured Hailee Steinfeld’s appearance as Kate Bishop in Hawkeye features a newly developed head and hair sculpt, realistic wound make-up and bandage; finely tailored archer costume; wood grain patterned bow, also arrows and interchangeable trick heads, arrow quiver and a figure stand for display.

Team up with the young archer now! Pre-order Kate Bishop figure for your MCU collection.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS074
PRODUCT NAMEKATE BISHOP
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY-ACCURATE FACIAL FEATURES WITH MAKE-UP, DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE, AND BANDAGE AT CHIN, BOW WITH WOOD GRAIN PATTERNS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Kate Bishop Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop in Hawkeye
- Highly-accurate facial features with make-up, detailed skin texture, and bandage at chin
- Dark brown hair sculpture with moveable ponytail
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of bow holding hands
- One (1) pair of arrow holding hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) purple colored long sleeves top
- One (1) pair of black colored pants with pocket
- One (1) pair of black colored boots
- One (1) black colored utility belt on waist
- One (1) cross-body shoulder belt
- One (1) left arm guard

Weapons:
- One (1) bow with wood grain patterns
- Six (6) individual arrows and six (6) interchangeable trick arrowheads of different styles

Accessories:
- One (1) arrow quiver (attachable to cross-body belt)
- A theme figure stand with series logo and character name

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11705
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21007
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3685
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4640
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5587
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6553
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7532
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8502
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9485
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10462
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11706
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12419
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13398
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14371
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15348
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16321
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17297

#newproduct #HotToys #Hawkeye #KateBishop #female #comicbook #Marvel #MCU #Disney+

csyeung

csyeung
i like it!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful (in every sense). I like it very much, except maybe the molded hair (although I get that getting and keeping this looking right otherwise might be a problem), and I really wish they had not put in the wound on the chin. Is it that integral to the character's look? Oh well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m there with you, Ian. Especially the bandage. That being said, for $270 USD this is pretty sparse. I’m just about done with HT. Exo-6 will be getting more of my money, and they offer quite a few accessories for $50 less.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
I agree, the sculpted bangs/curls looks a bit too much like a huge mass at the moment. Would like it to be a bit more loose and more smaller strands. The bandaid on her chin is not necessarily integral to how she is as a character in general, but it's the look she has in the tv show when she dons this costume and throughout the series.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the info. And, Mark, come on, she has six arrows! Smile With a bow that makes a whopping seven accessories. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
YAY!!!   As many of you know, Inve been waiting for this!

BOO!!!  $270 USD!  What happened, did the Mouse raise his licensing fees?!?

Well, it’s a bit pricey, but then I just paid $350 USD for a pile of pealing pleather. So who am I  to judge?

I’m a little put off by the band-aid as well, but mainly because it looks like a chin ring to my rapidly aging and admittedly slightly drunk eyes.  (On my cell phone right now, and no I’m not driving.)

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:YAY!!!   As many of you know, Inve been waiting for this!

BOO!!!  $270 USD!  What happened, did the Mouse raise his licensing fees?!?

Well, it’s a bit pricey, but then I just paid $350 USD for a pile of pealing pleather. So who am I  to judge?

I’m a little put off by the band-aid as well, but mainly because it looks like a chin ring to my rapidly aging and admittedly slightly drunk eyes.  (On my cell phone right now, and no I’m not driving.)

It's mostly SS pricing. I believe it's around 210 for regular non VIP in HK. Lately many of their figures have been hovering around 285-300.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This one does look really nice, and saw comparison side by side of actress face next to the figure and it truly was spot on. Prices are soaring lately though. Cost me over $300 for the deluxe Mando. Long gone are the days when Dragon first came out and I was justifying spending $40-$50 haha.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
I absolutely adore this figure! I don't mind the sculpted hair, though of course I'd prefer it rooted. And I can ignore the bandaid... Rolling Eyes

Sadly I didn't care that much for the character, even though I enjoyed the show a lot, but it won't make me give up my funds or precious shelf space.

The costume really looks exceptionally good. Hard to let this one go.

csyeung

csyeung
Couple of in hand photos.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc00111
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc00210

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you got her, Craig. I only picked up the head.

csyeung

csyeung
the head turned out really nice in my opinion. The bangs do not appear as chunky as I originally thought it would.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:the head turned out really nice in my opinion. The bangs do not appear as chunky as I originally thought it would.
It is very good, indeed. Justin's video review complained about the ponytail's fit into the head, but on the head I got it was fine.

csyeung

csyeung
I just checked out the video, the gap on mine is not very noticeable, his seems overly large.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:I just checked out the video, the gap on mine is not very noticeable, his seems overly large.
His might be a one-off defect?

Diana

Diana
Awww, I was really tempted by her. She looks good!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum