OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady of the Lake, Part IV (April 21, 2022)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Excellent characters Ian! Must have missed this post, though, I suspect that even after being here for over a year, there are still loads of gems hiding in posts I have yet to discover!

Thank you very much, Dal, I'm glad you liked them. I've already made a bunch more of these characters and working on them and others, but haven't gotten around to photographing or working on story-lines.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Excellent characters Ian! Must have missed this post, though, I suspect that even after being here for over a year, there are still loads of gems hiding in posts I have yet to discover!

Thank you very much, Dal, I'm glad you liked them. I've already made a bunch more of these characters and working on them and others, but haven't gotten around to photographing or working on story-lines.

Fantastic! I shall look forward to seeing those when they pop up bounce .

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Fantastic! I shall look forward to seeing those when they pop up bounce .
Thank you again. One, essentially a clothing transfer, is going to pop up real soon in the next installment of Clothing Seamless Bodies. But yes, I mean to continue this present thread, too.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Melancholia

Ohmigosh, I can't imagine the time and effort it took to take all those photos, I know I have a hell of a time fighting with just one figure at a time to get a decent photo. They always seem to want to sabotage all my efforts...hair in the face, tipping over, clothes falling apart...kudos on such a grand photostory!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Melancholia wrote:Ohmigosh, I can't imagine the time and effort it took to take all those photos, I know I have a hell of a time fighting with just one figure at a time to get a decent photo.  They always seem to want to sabotage all my efforts...hair in the face, tipping over, clothes falling apart...kudos on such a grand photostory!
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. And you're right, it is a struggle. Especially on that fake grass surface. But in terms of photography proper, there are so many members here much better than I.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Not sure how I missed this one, it's fantastic!! It really does feel like a classic fantasy world you've created with all of the character designs and backdrops (great job blending them with the foreground by the way). You really get to show off your muscular figures with those outfits, everyone looks glorious. And that Pan's Labyrinth creature is quite fitting for the atmosphere. The story was more text than I am used to reading through with these, but I got through it all and enjoyed the thoroughness. Looking forward to seeing where else this adventure goes now that there is a full party, the figures combined with the majestic and lush environments are great eye candy.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
AlKelAstra91 wrote:Not sure how I missed this one, it's fantastic!! It really does feel like a classic fantasy world you've created with all of the character designs and backdrops (great job blending them with the foreground by the way). You really get to show off your muscular figures with those outfits, everyone looks glorious. And that Pan's Labyrinth creature is quite fitting for the atmosphere. The story was more text than I am used to reading through with these, but I got through it all and enjoyed the thoroughness. Looking forward to seeing where else this adventure goes now that there is a full party, the figures combined with the majestic and lush environments are great eye candy.
Thank you so much, I'm delighted you enjoyed it. There are several more characters (and creatures recruited from existing lines) meant for this, I've even done some of the photoshooting, but haven't gotten to the point of the next installment. I hope you approve of it when it comes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum