OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Easy&Simple: 06033 1/6 Scale 06033 Special Forces Weapon Set (8 Styles)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look very nice, but since I'm not really into modern military, after a while they all start looking the same to me.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
The different colors are meant for different types of terrain, like the sand colored ones are for work in desert regions, while those in darker colors are for urban work. The Length of the weapons also has to do with purpose: the long barreled variants are for Marksman work, where range is critical, while the shorter rifles are for close combat work.

Suppressors also tell you that its for use inside buildings, where gunfire could deafen you (and in general, suppressed shots dont give away your position right away), same goes with the optics, even tho, these days, most operators have a long and a short range optic on their weapons, thats wre this flip up sight comes in: the holo sight is for close range, and then you flip up the other sight for medium range.

So each variant has it purpose here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum