OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma Scbaki15

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma Scbaki11

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma Scbaki10

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma Scbaki12

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma Scbaki13

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Collectibles Baki Hanma Scbaki14

Product Description:

Proudly presented and produced by STORM COLLECTIBLES, the collectible action figure series of "BAKI", which is being distributed on NETFLIX, is now available for pre-order !

The first character is the underground arena champion "Baki Hanma"!

Fully articulated body, replaceable head sculpts and hands, reproduce all action poses in the play. The shorts are made with fabric material. It is a must-collect item for all the collectible figure fans.

The series of this collection of "Baki" will be three characters.
Don’t miss it!

----------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:

This is one of my all time favorite characters, ever! Baki comes from the manga/anime of the same name. It's about a boy named Baki Hanma who aims to defeat the strongest creature in the world, his father Yujiro Hanma! As a teen, he was trained to be a martial artist and he had to go through all sorts of hellish trials and fights. His dad is merciless and he fights anyone, man, woman, child, if they challenge him. His dad thinks of him as someone who needs to grow in order to satisfy his lust for fighting strong opponents! One day, Baki's mother, while trying to defend him from Yujiro's violence, gets killed. This makes Baki strive to even become stronger so that one day, he'll be strong enough to beat his father.

Lots of great fights in the story. One of the best parts is how there's usually a narrator that explains the "fight science" or even the psychology behind what's going on. There are also sometimes medical terms that explain why you get knocked out quickly if you get hit on the chin. Sometimes there's a narration about how fast a brain can process information, like when you see attacks coming right at you. It's really a comic book/tv show for people who love fighting!

Baki VS Muhammad Ali Jr.

Baki VS Oliva

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to write that I hope it articulates better than the recent super-muscular World Box body, but the photos seem to imply excellent articulation. Hope it turns out that way.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Now this could be awesome, depending on how far the line could go, 3 figures are nowhere enough considering the crazy cool characters the series has to offer. the price seems ok, though it'll be around 100€ here in germany i guess. still, baki is the kind of figures i'd like to depict the whole raitai tournament at least, plus maybe the 5 death row inmates as well.
the figure so far looks great and quiet true to the anime, given how hard it can be depicting 2d on a 3d model. gonna keep my eyes peeled for them figures Smile

Adeno

Yeah, I won't be satisfied with just 3 characters! For sure they'll make Yujiro, but who will be the third character? So many deserve to be made. Hanayama in his diaper/underwear thing? Jack all roided up? Pickle would be great! Oliva would be impressive since he's so bulky! Those escaped convicts are also fun, I especially like Dorian since he reminds me of Hulk Hogan lol! Retsu of course needs to be made since he's one of Baki's main pals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum