OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: Even TOYS Name: Honey Scale: 1/6 SKU: OU2101A/B/C/D/E

Closing date: May 24, 2022 Shipment date: the fourth quarter of 2022 (subject to the manufacturer's shipment notice)

Material: PVC+ABS+fabric

OU2101A/B/C/D/E:
Simulated hair transplant head sculpture X1
Suitable For TBLeague Pale body

OU2102:
Trench coat X1
Panties X1
Handmade boots X2

female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 11744
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 21028
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 3704
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 4659
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 5605
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 6571
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 7549
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 8519
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 9502
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 10478
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 11745
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 16244610
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 16244810
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 16245110
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 16245612

#newproduct #EvenToys #female #headsculpt #trenchCoatSet #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not too bad to have some variety, but the expression seems a little off-put (what did she smell in the fridge that she is trying, yet failing, to hide behind a polite smile?) and perhaps off-putting.

Annalise

Annalise
If the E photo is representative of what the released versions will look like, then no thanks. Who is even (pun intended) making these? Is it Even Toys? O Toys? OU Toys?

Adeno

The facial expression is quite awkward indeed lol! It's like she's about to back out of a very questionable situation haha!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I guess those shoes are in fashion or something, but they are really fugly. ;p

Headsculpt is too same-y....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
GubernatorFan wrote:Not too bad to have some variety, but the expression seems a little off-put (what did she smell in the fridge that she is trying, yet failing, to hide behind a polite smile?) and perhaps off-putting.

She looks like she’s been cutting onions and is trying really hard not to cry 😂

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I guess those shoes are in fashion or something, but they are really fugly. ;p

Headsculpt is too same-y....

Yep, on both counts. I’ve pretty much seen this sculpt now for the past 15 years — it’s getting rather tiring. Is this chick somebody famous in China or something? And those shoes/boots are indeed fugly.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
This looks very similar to the Very Cool FX06B.
I'm curious too as to who's the Asian actress this is based on.

https://www.ekiahobbies.com/vcf-fx06b-very-cool-asian-actress-headsculpt-with-black-curly-hair-3-0-1-6-female-body/

csyeung

csyeung
Is this supposed to be fan bing bing?

I agree, expression looks weird, like she smelled a fart haha.

female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C Fan_bi10

Diana

Diana
I feel like I've seen that face a million times. I see a young Michelle Yeoh.

female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C Yeoh_w10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, what I wouldn’t give for a young (or younger) Michelle Yeoh. Her early action movies were awesome. We’ve had hundreds of 70-90s male Hong Kong action stars and NOT ONE of the best female.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C C8485110

Diana

Diana
I admittedly only took note of her as Captain Georgiou of Discovery. And while her at times really bad acting really bugged me a lot, her charisma and her attitude are just wonderful to watch and she was always a favorite (as opposed to the constantly and annoying melodramatic lead).
I'd love to have a Georgiou sculpt. But not the one with the fluffy Federation hair... Warrior hair please! Very Happy

Toucans In The Wild

Toucans In The Wild
Having watched quite a few chinese dramas, I can definitely say the actress in question is Yang Mi:

female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C Depositphotos_53648903-stock-photo-yang-mi-milan-fashion-week
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C 11467-201906101245349222
female - NEW PRODUCT: Even TOYS: 1/6 female head sculpt clothing pendant card #OU2101A/B/C Rs_600x600-190314202536-e-asia-yang-mi-stuart-weitzman-thumbnail

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the identification. I can see a resemblance indeed, although I don't think the sculpt quite did her justice.

Diana

Diana
Haha! Thank you, Tucans In The Wild, for letting us know and for coming out of the shadows. Smile

Welcome aboard!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum