OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Twelve O’Clock: 1/6 Asian Beauty Head - Ring Ring (TM009A TM009B) TM009C

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Saturn

Saturn
Interesting head sculpture. Not the classic beauty, a bit asymmetrical face, but I really like it. From a certain angle, it reminds me a bit of Kiera Knightley. The two short haired versions are IMO better than the long haired one.

Edit: If I am not mistaken, this brand is called "Twelve o'clock" by Giantoy.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, calling this a beauty set us up for a disappointment. But it is a nice, friendly, "ordinary" face that is actually valuable for creating a range of characters.

csyeung

csyeung
The portrait is very specific so I had to research if it's of a particular actress. Not sure if it looks like her, but the asian boards say it's Sun Li due to the mole under the lip. She's known for her role in Zhen Huan Chuan

Anyway, here are some pics.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Twelve O’Clock: 1/6 Asian Beauty Head - Ring Ring (TM009A TM009B) TM009C Haun10
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Twelve O’Clock: 1/6 Asian Beauty Head - Ring Ring (TM009A TM009B) TM009C Sun-li10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm, then does it do her justice? But anyway, they can't all be supermodels and a nice realistic sculpt of whatever look can add much needed variety.

Diana

Diana
I actually see Uma Thurman in that smile, which I like. I do think this head is very pretty.
I have no use for it though. Any smiling sculpts tend to not come out of their boxes ever after first inspection, no matter how pretty they are.  Female - NEW PRODUCT: Twelve O’Clock: 1/6 Asian Beauty Head - Ring Ring (TM009A TM009B) TM009C 1f62c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum