OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Name: 1/6 CYBERPUNK Series:TRICKYBABY 12 -- Rainbow【Standard Edition
Product No.:VCF-2060A

Product List:
-Emulational head sculpture(Red Hair)
-VC 3.0 big chest female body (Soft chest)
-Length sleeve jacket
-Tight pants
-Multifunctional skirt
-Handcrafted shoes
-Chest pack vest
-Underwear
-NIKE Towel curtain
-Belt
-TANG DAO
-Sheath
-Blue short TANG DAO
-Sheath
-Knife sheath
-Glove hand type(Natural hand(a pair)、Holding hand(a pair)、Fist hand(a pair)、Hook gun right hand)

-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun(DAM Provide
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun SIG Sight
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun SIG CrossHair
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun T1 Red dot
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun 30R Mag
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun BCM Guide handgrip
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun RAIL*3

Release Date: Q4 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15405710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15405910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15410010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15410210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15410410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15410510

VERYCOOL : 1/6 CYBERPUNK Series:TRICKYBABY 12 -- Rainbow 【Deluxe Edition
Product No.:VCF-2060B

Product List:
-Emulational head sculpture(Red Hair)
-VC 3.0 big chest female body (Soft chest)
-Red cape
-Length sleeve jacket
-Tight pants
-Multifunctional skirt
-Handcrafted shoes
-Chest pack vest
-Underwear
-NIKE Towel curtain
-Belt
-TANG DAO
-Sheath
-Blue short TANG DAO
-Sheath
-Knife sheath
-Glove hand type(Natural hand(a pair)、Holding hand(a pair)、Fist hand(a pair)、Hook gun right hand)

-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun(DAM Provide
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun SIG Sight
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun SIG CrossHair
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun T1 Red dot
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun 30R Mag
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun BCM Guide handgrip
-SIG MPX-K Sub-machine gun RAIL*3

-Mechanical Mask
-Mechanical eye mask
-Mechanical earphone

Release Date: Q4 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15312510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15312610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15312813
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15312913
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15313910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15314110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15314210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15314410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15314510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 15314610

#newproduct #Verycool #Cyberpunk #Trickybaby12 #Rainbow #female

Ovy

Ovy
Very cool. Did they blur a Nike logo?

Guess a Gore-Tex poncho is helpful in her bloody business.

Diana

Diana
I really like this. I'd like to pick up that red haired head some day. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Interesting. Although, for me, I think I only like the shoes.

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
I really want to get the silver-haired version with the red slicker/hood. The head reminds me of Amanda Seyfried.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool sets, despite the silly obligatory exposed midriff cliche. The heads are lovely, the shoes are cool, and there is enough here for some customization.

brassco

brassco
The first poster already sold me! But i hope the final product is as good as it is in the picture. I will wait and see.

Ghost808

Ghost808
GubernatorFan wrote:Pretty cool sets, despite the silly obligatory exposed midriff cliche. The heads are lovely, the shoes are cool, and there is enough here for some customization.
To be fair, this is one of the few times where a bit of exposed flesh makes sense. Cyberpunk has always very much been about exploitation and the physical form. Like transparent plastic jackets over neon bras. That kind of thing

Which is why I'm slightly (only slightly - cyber stuff, finally!!!) disappointed that they didn't include some augmentation stuff, like a cyber arm/leg/hand etc.

I love them either way. I'm just gutted cyber figures finally come out when I'm least able to afford new figures! 

Anyone spot me $100??? 😄

Ghost808

Ghost808
Just got invoiced for the deluxe version of this. So it should arrive in about July, with all the UK postal strikes. 😄

teamweapon

Ghost808 wrote:Just got invoiced for the deluxe version of this. So it should arrive in about July, with all the UK postal strikes. 😄
awesome! cant wait to see you post some nice pics, looks like a great set to me Very Happy bravo

ukshaun

ukshaun
The head sculpts looks excellent!
I love the head gear on the silver haired figure.
While there is nothing wrong with the colorful footwear, to me the footwear fails to fit the character.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Ghost808

Ghost808
So she arrived...

I'm overall really happy with this figure, which is extra great, because thanks to the plummeting value of the pound this year, I was having buyers remorse for a while there.

The pros...

The head sculpt is really good. I actually like it in-hand much more than in the promo pics. Nice paintjob, and she has a hint of attitude. The hair is semi-gelled and I like the style a lot. The hair also looks very lifelike. It's not overly shiny and doesn't look synthetic.
The outfit looks great. It is shiny sportswear material, which works great with the aesthetic.
The weapons are really nice. The gun has an almost glazed, glass-like red paint job, and lot's of little details.
The swords are LOVELY! They feel like plastic to touch, but they are very heavy, like they are coated metal. The paint job and detailing on both are simple, but very nice.
The headset is great. It has grooves to slot over the ears and fits well. It won't fall off easily. Again packed with tiny details.
The poncho is nice. Little metallic popper details really make it look high quality. it's also lined in silver material and has a zip at the neck.
The shoes actually works quite well in bringing a touch of colour to an otherwise all black outfit.

The cons...

The magazines are a little loose in the gun. They seem like they weren't original meant for this gun. Once it's on the shelf though, I don't see this being an issue.
The sculpt, while gorgeous is maybe a touch too young. This is me nitpicking though, as it is a really nice HS.
The skirt is very restrictive to posing. It zips from up to down, but it might have been better to be the reverse, so you could slide the zip up for posing. The material has no elasticity at all, so she can only really be posed legs quite close together with the skirt on.
The shoes downside is their size. She's a very slight girl and the shoes are quite large, turning her into a bit of a golf club!
This one likely only applies to me. I got two right fists, instead of a left trigger hand, so I'm limited to gun in right hand only. A bit of a bummer, but oh well.

Overall, despite the gripes, one of my favorite boxed figures so far.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 20221210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 20221211
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) 20221212

Ghost808

Ghost808
Apologies for my rubbish camera phone images...

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) New110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) New210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) New310

suo76

Thanks for the nice pictures and the description. I ordered the standard version because I wanted the head with red hair and it is still on the way. But now I decided to get at least the poncho from ebay as an addition.

Ghost808

Ghost808
suo76 wrote:Thanks for the nice pictures and the description. I ordered the standard version because I wanted the head with red hair and it is still on the way. But now I decided to get at least the poncho from ebay as an addition.

The poncho is great. When she's posed with the gun, It kinda reminds me of the thermoptic chase sequence in Ghost in the Shell.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She turned out well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like a decent figure. Too bad about the restrictive skirt. I wonder if removing the zipper and reattaching in the opposite direction would be a possibility (though not easy or ideal)…?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks like a decent figure. Too bad about the restrictive skirt. I wonder if removing the zipper and reattaching in the opposite direction would be a possibility (though not easy or ideal)…?

I'm half considering modifying the zip. That, or adding in a strip of elastic. Either way it'd definitely be an improvement.

Diana

Diana
She turned out nice indeed! That head sculpt is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing the future releases they hint at with those silhouettes!

teamweapon

thanks for reminding me about this, i just picked up the poncho! Very Happy

Annalise

Annalise
I was going to pass on this one and just get the excellent head sculpts loose because I wasn't sure about the shoes and the heavy Nike branding, then I remembered that every time I've skipped a Verycool "shooter" I've come to regret it and got my PO done in time. Also picked up the coat from the DLX version and as mentioned, her white-haired twin sculpt. In hand I like it, but still not going to pay $60 for the headphones & goggles on ebay!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2055
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2056
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2059
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2057
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2058

I'm looking forward to the reveal of more figures from this series.
I think it's an improvement over the last time Verycool did a Sword & SMG girl.. unless you're a huge Sucker Punch fan.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2061
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2060
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) Img_2062

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks good. Nice grab.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) C8485110

teamweapon

NICE!
i think the sculpt is a huge improvement over the previous one you also photographed.
nice pix too Very Happy

Annalise

Annalise
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks good. Nice grab.

teamweapon wrote:NICE!
i think the sculpt is a huge improvement over the previous one you also photographed.
nice pix too

Thanks very much. I'm glad you liked it.

Diana

Diana
That sculpts is gorgeous!! I would love to have both versions but sadly don't need them. The redhead is going for twice the price. Interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum