OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
She looks good. Nice grab.

teamweapon

NICE!
i think the sculpt is a huge improvement over the previous one you also photographed.
nice pix too Very Happy

Annalise

Stryker2011 wrote:She looks good. Nice grab.

teamweapon wrote:NICE!
i think the sculpt is a huge improvement over the previous one you also photographed.
nice pix too

Thanks very much. I'm glad you liked it.

Diana

That sculpts is gorgeous!! I would love to have both versions but sadly don't need them. The redhead is going for twice the price. Interesting.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Nice figures!  Both head sculpts are really gorgeous, but the redhead is so unusual.  Annalise, good idea picking up the poncho as well - it adds a lot to the figure, and I bet livens up your display.

I was looking to PO one of these, but it popped up "Sold Out" before I decided between the two versions.  Guess I will PO a couple of the latest figures by Verycool - I've missed too many of these by thinking about it too long after seeing the promo shots.

Hopefully one of my regular sources will do a breakdown, and I can put together something similar.

Great grabs Ghost and Annalise!

Annalise

Annalise
Diana wrote:That sculpts is gorgeous!!

Agreed. I've always thought Verycool head sculpts were great, but I feel like they've raised the bar with these.

@Spartan06 Thanks!

I discovered (after I did the photoshoot, naturally) that if you completely unzip that super-restrictive tight skirt, the little belt on the top of it is sufficient to keep it up around her waist thus freeing her legs and allowing dynamic poses. Better late than never.

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Scale CYBERPUNK TRICKYBABY 12 - Rainbow (standard & Deluxe) - Page 2 Img_2063

Visisonor

Visisonor
I think she looks better like this too, in addition to unrestricted movement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum