OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Supreme: 008 1/6 Scale Male Head sculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Diana

Diana
This looks great! Clearly not meant to look too much like Cumberbatch, but a comic book version of the character, yet there is still the essence of Cumberbatch, which is a mix I like very much.

Ovy

Ovy
I think he looks like Chris Pratt with a Dr Strange makeover and some Tom Cruise features added.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It could also work for a comic book Tony Stark. Or… just a generic guy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: Supreme: 008 1/6 Scale Male Head sculpt C8485110

PetRockFanatic

Anyone know where I can preorder/order this? I think this head looks absolutely fantastic. I already checked Gianttoy and 2DBeat with no success.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think each of you was right. As I was looking at it, I was pretty sure it was ultimately based on Benedict C, but kept seeing exactly the same other guys you named in it, too.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
PetRockFanatic wrote:Anyone know where I can preorder/order this? I think this head looks absolutely fantastic. I already checked Gianttoy and 2DBeat with no success.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3809

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
There's some General Zod in there too...

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Stryker2011 wrote:It could also work for a comic book Tony Stark. Or… just a generic guy.

Same here, i thought of comic book Stark too as it lacks Strange's white hair streaks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum