OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Glad it arrived safely and you’re happy with it, Ian.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Glad it arrived safely and you’re happy with it, Ian.

Of course, I couldn't wait to paint it. Just finished (more or less) last night. Will post up some photos soon. If you like (my painting skills are modest compared to the professionals), feel free to grab some for here.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Founding Father
For anyone curious what the head could look like, the artist sent me these images.

Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 3db59d10
Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 45c65f10
Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 2e5f1210

skywalkersaga

Oh wow, that looks fantastic!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I know, right. Finally a Harrison Ford sculpt that actually LOOKS like HF.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's really stunning. Happy for you that he turned out so well. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m looking forward to getting it, that’s for sure. Sadly, everything takes forever it seems to get here from South Korea…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I can imagine. I really want to get some heads painted by them, but I haven't had the chance yet. The timing and costs of it all is rather intimidating, though certainly worth it.

Do you still have any Han heads left? I am still not in a position to afford one, but just curious...

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Wow! Legit thought this was a new product announcement when looking at the latest photos section. Easily the best Harrison Ford I’ve seen! Your Solo is going to be amazing once you get this back!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Sky, I already set one aside for you when you’re ready.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:Sky, I already set one aside for you when you’re ready.

Oh my goodness, you are so thoughtful. Thank you...hope it won't be too long.  Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 1f64f

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, much better than my painting attempt. I'm glad it turned out so stunning, taking full advantage of the excellent sculpt. I like the subtle variation in color for the skintone and of course all the tiny details.

Diana

Diana
That looks incredible!! Sadly way outside of my budget, but I'm happy for you. Smile 
I'll wait for my Bespin Luke and Mace Windu in the meantime. You'll probably have close to finished your Solo by the time I get them, so... it could be worse. Wink

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
My Han Solo sculpt arrived today. I'm so happy (my pics don't do it justice).

Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 _dsc3910
Interest: Han Solo (Star Wars - A New Hope) Unpainted head sculpt - Page 2 _dsc3911

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
He looks incredible! Well worth the time and money I’d say!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nah, he looks excellent. Very accurate and lifelike to the real thing!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, looks so awesome finally put together! Very happy for you! :')

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum