OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
It is recommended to match PHMB2019-S34A white skin girl body

Product DetailsProduct Details:
Head Carving Head x1
Dress Dress x1
Panties Pnties x1
Weapon Weapon x1
BootsBootsx1Handsx4 _
_ _

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16273710
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16273810
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16273911
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16274010
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16274110
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16274210
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16274310
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Sexy Female Killer Accessories Bag (set078) 16274410

#newproduct #SuperDuck #SexyFemaleKiller #female #headsculpt #clothing #stylized #Anime #accessory

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
It’s Yor! From the Spy X Family manga/anime. Looks pretty solid all things considered, but being Super Duck it’ll release well after I’m dead. *goes and pre-orders anyway* The headsculpt is pretty simple but so is her character design overall. Now, get me Loid and Anya and I’ll be happy.

valentin

valentin
That's an excellent representation of the assassin known as the Thorn Princess.

Definitely getting one.

Adeno

I love Yor and little Anya, of course Loid, too! Plus the music is awesome!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum