OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK Anti-Ring Women's Accessories Bag (set081)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Zes

Apologies for the two-month bump to this thread, but can anyone confirm if the boots and armbands are made of pleather? It certainly looks like it.

I'm thinking of picking one up, but I don't collect figures that have major parts made with pleather.

Valiarde

I'm sorry but I don't really now what material it is. Feels a bit thicker than usual but it is most likely (some sort of) pleather? It feels a bit better than the plaether pants from my ciri which flakes very hard.

Zes

Valiarde wrote:I'm sorry but I don't really now what material it is. Feels a bit thicker than usual but it is most likely (some sort of) pleather? It feels a bit better than the plaether pants from my ciri which flakes very hard.

Thanks; this information was helpful. After looking through some user pics and videos, I assume it is indeed pleather. Flaking pleather is the bane of my 1/6-collecting

Zes

Well, I got my set yesterday. Using a Worldbox AT203 body. After some tinkering and modifying, I managed to get it the way I wanted it. I modified the suit to accommodate a prosthetic arm.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK Anti-Ring Women's Accessories Bag (set081)  - Page 2 Img_7410

I'm planning to make another character from Elden Ring called Millicent. She uses the exact same outfit as Melina (this Superduck set).

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK Anti-Ring Women's Accessories Bag (set081)  - Page 2 Gbjrx210

I have some more work to do on the figure, but it will be posted on my figure build thread soon.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow I missed this one, I love the outfit!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Urushi

Urushi
Valiarde wrote:Welcome on stage, Model Lucy!

I am intrigued by Lucy's head, by the way. She looks Asian, she's bald and she doesn't have eyebrows either, which is what I'm looking for at the moment. What sculpthead is this ?

Valiarde

Valiarde
@Zes:
I like your "kitbash" so far. Didn't realise the woman with the mechanical arm has the same outfit - so this is a very nice fit Smile

Urushi wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Welcome on stage, Model Lucy!

I am intrigued by Lucy's head, by the way. She looks Asian, she's bald and she doesn't have eyebrows either, which is what I'm looking for at the moment. What sculpthead is this ?

Hi, it is this head:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/144725378855

She has no eyebrows because I haven't finished painting her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum