OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body

Full costume shown in picture

Long Cloak

Shoes x1 pair

Blade

MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M2-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M3-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M4-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M5-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M6-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M7-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M8-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M9-52810
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M10-5210
MasterTeam - NEW PRODUCT: Master Team: 012 1/6 Scale The Kindling Maiden M1-52810

#newproduct #MasterTeam #KindlingMaiden #female #videogame-based #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
When it rains it pours. I think we just saw another version of this character. Valiarde, will you be changing your preorder? Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Oh this is the one i preordered from kit haha thinking it was the other one. Well it is ok i guess.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Oh this is the one i preordered from kit haha thinking it was the other one. Well it is ok i guess.

As long as you get the one you want. They both have the same eye problem. Sad

Diana

Diana
The boots here look like stiff plastic, whereas the other one had fabric boots, which, while they didn't look any better, would at least improve articulation.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:The boots here look like stiff plastic, whereas the other one had fabric boots, which, while they didn't look any better, would at least improve articulation.

Yeah. Hard to tell other differences, product pics are pretty dark or covering up things. This one is a whole figure while the Super Duck is an outfit set (plus head). No easy decision but I might just leave it how it is

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum