OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00012

Brand: YMTOYS ~ Fei
Item number: YMT083A/B/C            
Material: PVC            
2022 Shipping time: 4th quarter of 2022

Selling point:
1) head carving eyeballs are painted with 3D New technology
2) the hair materials used in head carving hair transplants are all imported from Japan (commonly known as Japanese silk) and domestic high-temperature silk. The feel and fineness are very different.
Bust base not included (sold separately)

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00110
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00210
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00310
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00410
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00510
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00610
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00710
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00810
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 00910
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 01010
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 01110

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10011

Brand: YMTOYS ~ Fei
Item number: YMT084A/B/C/D                  
Material: PVC              
2022 Shipping time: 2022 fourth quarter
Coating new technology
2) the hair material used for head carving hair transplant are all Japanese imported hair (commonly known as Japanese silk) and domestic high-temperature silk. The feel and fineness are very different.

Bust base not included (sold separately)

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10112
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10212
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10312
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10412
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10512
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10611
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10711
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10811
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 10911
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 11011
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 11111
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 11210
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 11310
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 11410
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 11510

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
I may have to get 84A, but I know often times the makeup in the preview doesn't match the actual product too well with this brand.

Diana

Diana
phicenenthusiast wrote:I may have to get 84A, but I know often times the makeup in the preview doesn't match the actual product too well with this brand.

I'm hoping that the new technology they are advertising might fix that. But I did say I'd wait for the last YMT head I ordered to arrive because the one before that was an exceptional disappointment.

Still. I gotta get that 84A red head. Rolling Eyes

I honestly love all of the 84 versions. Hard to not order all of them. But I'll settle with one and wait for in hand pics before making any more impulse purchases. Laughing

Valiarde

Valiarde
Some awesome heads for sure. Hope they come close to the production pics, but I do like YMToys heads normally...

Yes 84A is the banger among these

Diana

Diana
Poison Ivy anyone? Very Happy

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 Ivy10

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
She'd make a good Ivy! I think I'll order 84A too. I wouldn't mind 84B as well so a character could change her hair, but I'll just get the one first.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Diana wrote:Poison Ivy anyone? Very Happy

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 Ivy10

Please and thank you!

EDIT:  Boo, boo, hiss!  I went straight to Giantoy to order one and couldn’t find the green eyes.   You did such a beautiful job that the “Edited” tag didn’t even register with me!  Laughing

Damn, she would have been perfect! Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
YMToys always have a variety of interesting hairstyles which I appreciate, but their faces have leaned far too much to the stylised side of things for my tastes in recent times. I find these kinds of faces just so very boring, sorry to say.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Xavion2004 wrote:EDIT:  Boo, boo, hiss!  I went straight to Giantoy to order one and couldn’t find the green eyes.   You did such a beautiful job that the “Edited” tag didn’t even register with me!  Laughing

Damn, she would have been perfect!   Wink

Haha, sorry. Laughing

I'm actually tempted to get two of them: One to use for a fire girl of some sort and the other for trying to repaint the eyes. Very Happy
But I really should start with one of the many heads I had already planned to experiment with. Rolling Eyes

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, although the slightly anime look does not work for me. But I also liked the 84 redhead version the best, even before seeing Diana's masterful Poison Ivy edit.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
these are looking fantastic. i could see myself getting 83C, 84A, and 84B. the rest look great too. i just hope these turn out as good as promo.

davidd

davidd
The "A" version would work well for my semi-stylized retro-future space girls, what with that "UFO" hairstyle.

However, I prefer heads with longer hair, as the longer hair helps to disguise the neck gap in photos.

Spartan06

Spartan06
I'll get on the bandwagon for the 84A redhead.  She looks great.  That might be just the right head sculpt for my Kasumi (sexy Ninja girl) figure, if Super Duck ever releases those costume sets.

Diana

Diana
Got her. I think she turned out great! Very Happy

Sadly I don't have a pale body at the ready (really looking forward to getting those YMT busts!), but here are some in-hand photos:

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 Mei0110
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 Mei0210
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 Mei0310
NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS Asian female head Fei & Mei (Rose) YMT083/YMT084 Mei0410

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes she did. Nice quality.

Kallor8

Looks amazing, Diana, love it.

Is there any way to tell with this company ahead of time (YMToys, right?) which size bodies and pegs their products are for?  I've gotten "fairly" good at guessing when a head is going to be for the tiny bodies in the mid s20's or the middle ground with the s34/5, but even I still end up sometimes expecting something for an S23b or S18 and they're teeny tiny heads when they show up.

Once, I ordered an anime style head sculpt I was sure was going to be for the small head and peg types, and the head came so big it looked awkward on my Hot Toys BVS Wonder Woman.

Any trick I'm missing?  I just roll with it because I tend to have something around that works accumulated from the years in the hobby, but newer 1/6 customers can't be having a good time guessing.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Kallor8 wrote:Looks amazing, Diana, love it.  

Is there any way to tell with this company ahead of time (YMToys, right?) which size bodies and pegs their products are for?  I've gotten "fairly" good at guessing when a head is going to be for the tiny bodies in the mid s20's or the middle ground with the s34/5, but even I still end up sometimes expecting something for an S23b or S18 and they're teeny tiny heads when they show up.

Once, I ordered an anime style head sculpt I was sure was going to be for the small head and peg types, and the head came so big it looked awkward on my Hot Toys BVS Wonder Woman.

Any trick I'm missing?  I just roll with it because I tend to have something around that works accumulated from the years in the hobby, but newer 1/6 customers can't be having a good time guessing.

I guess there is no way to get a good size estimate based on the prototype photos. For YMT heads that are frequently presented on the same busts, the size is still relatively easy to guess, because one can use the shoulder width of the bust as a reference and compare. Some manufacturers like Very Cool and SuperDuck seem to adhere to their own scale system, so one can roughly estimate head size based on their older products. With others like SWToys or MTToys it's just horrible, e.g. the recently released Nier 2B -head by MT Toys is rather 1/7 than 1/6. Sad

I should mention that the photos I lately contribute to the head catalog ( https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5547-head-sculpt-general-catalog-contribute-but-check-out-the-rules ) are all done with the same focal length and setting, and thus can be compared for size differences. Maybe we should include a scale in future additions. What do you think, Ian?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:I should mention that the photos I lately contribute to the head catalog ( https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5547-head-sculpt-general-catalog-contribute-but-check-out-the-rules ) are all done with the same focal length and setting, and thus can be compared for size differences. Maybe we should include a scale in future additions. What do you think, Ian?
Perhaps one can add the measured height (and width?) of the head sculpt to the notes portion of each entry (that way it could be extended backwards into existing entries). Trying to balance (and focus on) a ruler right there next to the head is going to be a problem. In the bodies catalog, my inch and cm rulers are not functionally useful, due to perspective, although they could give an idea as to the relative height of bodies to each other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum