OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Wen Jiang Model Play: 1/6 Ancient Chinese Head Sculpture - Liang Jiang Chapter 1 #WJ8002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wen Jiang model play new product: 1/6 ancient Chinese head carving - the first bullet of Liang Jiang chapter #WJ8002 The
bun is detachable by magnetic adsorption
*The hat in the picture is only for display, not including the hat*

WenjiangModelPlay - NEW PRODUCT: Wen Jiang Model Play: 1/6 Ancient Chinese Head Sculpture - Liang Jiang Chapter 1 #WJ8002 16224912
WenjiangModelPlay - NEW PRODUCT: Wen Jiang Model Play: 1/6 Ancient Chinese Head Sculpture - Liang Jiang Chapter 1 #WJ8002 16225011
WenjiangModelPlay - NEW PRODUCT: Wen Jiang Model Play: 1/6 Ancient Chinese Head Sculpture - Liang Jiang Chapter 1 #WJ8002 16225012
WenjiangModelPlay - NEW PRODUCT: Wen Jiang Model Play: 1/6 Ancient Chinese Head Sculpture - Liang Jiang Chapter 1 #WJ8002 16224913

#newproduct #WenJiangModelPlay #AncientChinese #LiangJiang #male #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These heads are very nicely thought out, with the removable buns, so as to fit helmets and hats. I don't have this one, obviously, but I expect it would work as nicely as the ones I have.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum